Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Please do lol he needs to become an emoji thing on here lol

It will turn out to be a regular poster on here.

An old guy who sits in front of my is always on here at half time so I can't be the only one who knows about him.

7 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Next game, casually take a selfie over your shoulder.

6 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Please do lol he needs to become an emoji thing on here lol

yep photo required.......that could be an adventure as it could be anybody on here as you've said. Sport!:thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Jacnah said:

yep photo required.......that could be an adventure as it could be anybody on here as you've said. Sport!:thumbup:

Yeah, it just peaked my interest because I know a guy that gets names wrong lol and shouts a lot.

15 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

It will turn out to be a regular poster on here.

An old guy who sits in front of my is always on here at half time so I can't be the only one who knows about him.

I'm sorry CF,. I just don't believe any player is good enough for our team.  I will however try to improve my personal hygiene.

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Just chucking a spanner out there - man citeh are very keen on Bertrand and could try to  use kelechi as part of any deal. An apparent agreement with us could be to flush Southampton out and hurry up their deal. 

I'm sure they're close on signing Mendy from Monaco?

52 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Yeah, it just peaked my interest because I know a guy that gets names wrong lol and shouts a lot.

haha...to be fair I bet anybody in the ground knows somebody sitting close by who fits the description! It'll be like a lottery ticket being drawn :D

2 minutes ago, Jacnah said:

haha...to be fair I bet anybody in the ground knows somebody sitting close by who fits the description! It'll be like a lottery ticket being drawn :D

True. And if anyone here doesn't have one close by then it's you! ?

26 minutes ago, Jacnah said:

Im dreading taking my season ticket seat, i really hope I'm not stuck with a right ??  next season 

4 minutes ago, Unclenobhead said:

Im dreading taking my season ticket seat, i really hope I'm not stuck with a right ??  next season 

If you're polite you can say almost anything to anyone, just say "Hello my good man, my name is (insert name) and I'd just like to inform you that you make everyone around you uncomfortable. Nobody here is keen on you, so please improve your behaviour."

36 minutes ago, Unclenobhead said:

Well if they had stopped they have started again now, it's evens at paddy Power as we speak. 

Think they automatically suspend bets whenever there's a number of decent sized bets placed close to each other, to check to see if there's any reliable info that has recently come out, then reopen the book with adjusted odds if need be. From the sounds of it Roy has single handedly cut the odds from 2/1 to evens! I personally still wouldn't take anything less than 4/1 atm.

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

If you're polite you can say almost anything to anyone, just say "Hello my good man, my name is (insert name) and I'd just like to inform you that you make everyone around you uncomfortable. Nobody here is keen on you, so please improve your behaviour."

You've been punched more than once, right?

Il try to remember that SheppyFox. Although i know I will just grin and bear it as I've always done wherever I've sat in various parts of the ground  in the past, because I know it can escalate pretty quickly and end up with me being evicted for tearing him a new one.  ? 

Archived