Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

13 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Sanchez to Man City

Ihanacheo to Leicester

Mahrez to Arsenal

hmm.

personally I thought Mahrez was much smarter and had more self respect than to go to Arsenal. 

He'll be injured all the time, I swear they ruin everyone.

FOXES INTERESTED IN IHEANACHO

Leicester City are interested in signing Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho, according to Sky sources.

We reported last week that West Ham had made an offer for the player, who City value at £20m.

The 20-year-old Nigerian international started just one game for City in 2017, against Burnley on January 2.

It's understood that Leicester manager Craig Shakespeare sees signing another top class striker as a priority, as he looks to strengthen his options up front alongside Jamie Vardy.

Sky Sports News HQ understands Pep Guardiola is prepared to sell Iheanacho for the right price, as he looks to other attacking options.

19 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Leicester City are interested in signing Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho, according to Sky sources.

We reported last week that West Ham had made an offer for the player, who City value at £20m.

The 20-year-old Nigerian international started just one game for City in 2017, against Burnley on January 2.

It's understood that Leicester manager Craig Shakespeare sees signing another top class striker as a priority, as he looks to strengthen his options up front alongside Jamie Vardy.

Sky Sports News HQ understands Pep Guardiola is prepared to sell Iheanacho for the right price, as he looks to other attacking options.

Always behind John Percy, once had an argument with the sensitive Rob Dorset, he didn't like the term 'Slug Sports News' for some reason. 

19 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Any one know who these 'Sky Sources' are?

20m?  That is a lot lower than we have reportedly offered. 

You! Me!... the rest of this site

27 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

This is interesting. Not once does it mention Slimani who was meant to be every inch a 'top class striker'. It's all Vardy.

I do wonder whether Shakey might look to offload Slim.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

This is interesting. Not once does it mention Slimani who was meant to be every inch a 'top class striker'. It's all Vardy.

I think you might be reading too much into a piss poor piece of writing from Sky.

27 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Or sky agree Slimani has been a failure

Definitely not been a failure in the time he's been here. He's never had a consistent run in the side, yet returned respectable figures. He'll come good.

59 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Good observation....

10 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Good observation....

It might be absolutely nothing mate. And probably is. It just all seems to be Vardy Vardy Vardy.. very little mention of Slim.

As in...IF we already had two 'top strikers' why would we need another?

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Latest is that there's an unnamed European club strongly interested in him too. My guess is Dortmund considering they look set to lose Dembele and/or Aubameyang in this window. 

Maybe to replace dembele as he is also young but no way should he be considered a reliable first choice option for a CL club at the moment.

15 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

It might be absolutely nothing mate. And probably is. It just all seems to be Vardy Vardy Vardy.. very little mention of Slim.

As in...IF we already had two 'top strikers' why would we need another?

Vardy and Slimani are both 'lead the line' strikers, albeit of different styles. Iheanacho supposedly is more effective (and prefers to play) as the support striker. If so he's intended as an upgrade on Okazaki, not a replacement for Vardy or Slimani.

23 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Latest is that there's an unnamed European club strongly interested in him too. My guess is Dortmund considering they look set to lose Dembele and/or Aubameyang in this window. 

Bad news.

30 minutes ago, StanSP said:

they are meant to be interested in Inaki Williams as well from what ive read

Archived