Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

24 minutes ago, brucey said:

Think they automatically suspend bets whenever there's a number of decent sized bets placed close to each other, to check to see if there's any reliable info that has recently come out, then reopen the book with adjusted odds if need be. From the sounds of it Roy has single handedly cut the odds from 2/1 to evens! I personally still wouldn't take anything less than 4/1 atm.

it's been odds on for days on skybet and paddy power is evens. You won't get longer than that. 

23 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

it's been odds on for days on skybet and paddy power is evens. You won't get longer than that. 

I know, just trying to say I'm not as confident about this happening as some people seem to be.

I don't doubt the ITK info, but we haven't got as far as personal terms yet, and at the 27m/54m figures quoted, those are also very reasonable numbers for West Ham/Palace/anyone else who have been very interested and can gazump us by offering Man City the same fee + buyback, but offering the player more wages. Palace, in particular, aren't afraid to pay high wages.

What we are hearing may, or may not be true. Either way, this idea of bumping up the price, doesn't really exist. E.g. One party offers £20m another then goes in at £15m is quite common place. The selling club can accept any value it wants. Also, there are bolt-ons and other details, bonuses etc that we just don't hear about. All these details mean that, on the face of it, the deal doesn't always get done with the party offering the highest initial price.

No sources for the 13m/15m figure, clearly just made up.

Mirror who just broke the Palace in for him story have mentioned no figure 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/crystal-palace-ready-back-incoming-10687601

from earlier this month http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/03/man-city-iheanacho-house-hunting-in-london-ahead-of-possible-west-ham-move/

"so your choices Kelechi, are between Crystal Palace & West Ham - who haven't won any silverware in your life time; or Leicester City, who were last season's reigning Premier League Champions and reached the Quarter Finals of the Champions League."

32 minutes ago, pazzerfox said:

Even money at PadyPower...Do you ITK's reckon it's worth a 1k bet?

If you've got 1k to play around with, I'd suggest Vardy to stay at 1/5 instead, much less risky

(Unless that was sarcasm ;))

6 hours ago, StanSP said:

I don't bet! And I'm not in a position to advise others to either as I've seen people suffer from it on here! 

You don't bet.... *goes to betting thread....* lol 

Archived