Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

52 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I'm still waiting for this guy to deactivate lol 

IMG_0819.PNG

@vardesque... god it's like the spanner Arsenal fans who litter twitter with their stupid player usernames. Anyone using one of them is "special".

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

lol the bipolar nature of Foxestalk, never fails to amuse.

All it'd take is some random on twitter with a Nigerian sounding name to say Ihenacho wants to pick Leicester over Palace because of Ndidi and everyone will be doing back flips again.

3 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I'm hearing that the deal is done and he will come. 

Came from a mate who works at their training ground.  He's not Nigerian though so can't say it's 100% accurate. 

That should do it.

1 hour ago, kylestyle06 said:

If there was inside knowledge of him going to Palace the odds would still not be at 7/1.

Means absolutely nothing. Maguire was still at 25/1 three days after news of our interest broke.

50 minutes ago, Babylon said:

@vardesque... god it's like the spanner Arsenal fans who litter twitter with their stupid player usernames. Anyone using one of them is "special".

Yep. One downside of our team winning the premier league is now we have so many 14-year old bellends with stupid twitter handlers saying "DADDYYYYY" on every LCFC Twitter post lol

This mug is probably one of those!

1 minute ago, foxy boxing said:

there saying on Leicester City news done deal 27 million announcement next week! not gonna believe it till it's done and confirmed!

Probably picked that up from this very thread. 

Now another news site will see your post and write another article about it, which will be posted on this thread again. It's just going round in circles. lol

1 minute ago, Danizen said:

Probably picked that up from this very thread. 

Now another news site will see your post and write another article about it, which will be posted on this thread again. It's just going round in circles. lol

yeah thats true, the one news source i tend to believe most is John Percy, spot on most the time tbf

5 hours ago, StanSP said:

I've not had a bet since late last year after realising  I had a problem with it. That okay? 

What are the odds of you keeping that up...?

5 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

I understand that this could be a 1 In and 1 Out transfer i.e. Kel in from City as Riyad departs for the Emirates! Probably next week but we will see.

Sanchez to Man City

Ihanacheo to Leicester

Mahrez to Arsenal

hmm.

personally I thought Mahrez was much smarter and had more self respect than to go to Arsenal. 

Archived