Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

http://golazogoal.com/leicester-city-west-brom-chasing-signature-man-citys-iheanacho/

Nigeria international Kelechi Iheanacho is attracting interest from more teams in the English Premier League, according to the Sun. 

Deposed champions Leicester City and West Brom are also interested in snapping up Africa’s Most Promising Talent from Manchester City in the summer.

No, purely because I can't stand a season or two of "That Inamatcho lad is shit" from the utter bellend who sits behind me.

The moron calls Slimani "Pepperami" which isn't funny in the slightest and also call him Salami.

4 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

He's a poacher and seems to know where the net is. Would he suit a side playing on the counter... I am not so sure.

We can't rely on that style all the time.

We were around the Bournemouths box alot on Sunday, someone like him finishes off the scraps by getting in the right positions

20 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

No, purely because I can't stand a season or two of "That Inamatcho lad is shit" from the utter bellend who sits behind me.

The moron calls Slimani "Pepperami" which isn't funny in the slightest and also call him Salami.

Haha, when I moved seats a couple of years ago the woman in the ticket office told me most people move seats because of a random idiot. 

I wouldn't sign him cos I have difficulty pronouncing foreign names when I get angry and remark about how useless they are. To make it worse, the guy who sits in front of me turns around and glares at me whenever I do.

Actually, I'd take him.

24 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Sounds like you need to appreciate the bant tbf

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

No AFCON joke yet?

lol

TBF it's not a joke really, losing a player for about 6 weeks in the middle of a season could be hugely significant and that is a serious reason we don't want to be putting all our eggs in the African basket.

Having said that I think this lad is worth ago, you can see he has potential in this league. Exactly the sort of exciting young player we should invest in.

6 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

lol

TBF it's not a joke really, losing a player for about 6 weeks in the middle of a season could be hugely significant and that is a serious reason we don't want to be putting all our eggs in the African basket.

Having said that I think this lad is worth ago, you can see he has potential in this league. Exactly the sort of exciting young player we should invest in.

I agree... Nigeria always qualify and we missed our Nigerian players last January. 

11 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Sounds like you need to appreciate the bant tbf

On normal occasion I recon I might even snigger at this but after sitting through comments such as "Are the goals bigger for the champions league?" I'm ready to twat him.

Archived