Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Don't think he meant it like that Stan. Think he was jokingly suggesting that if you're posting on the betting thread then your Iheanacho info might be unreliable 

I can't remember the last time I posted in there though? Months and months ago at least! 

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If so then apologies on my part. 

Good lad Stan. I respect your honesty though I do suspect your stopping betting surely coincides with the end of the A league and all those lovely btts?

:P

Seriously, you and me both mate. I've stopped for a bit too for the same reason.

28 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Good lad Stan. I respect your honesty though I do suspect your stopping betting surely coincides with the end of the A league and all those lovely btts?

:P

Seriously, you and me both mate. I've stopped for a bit too for the same reason.

Haha stopped before the end of their season! That league is a hive for goals but found myself betting on random leagues I knew nothing about.

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

I've not had a bet since late last year after realising  I had a problem with it. That okay? 

Ooohhh touchy!

lol the bipolar nature of Foxestalk, never fails to amuse.

All it'd take is some random on twitter with a Nigerian sounding name to say Ihenacho wants to pick Leicester over Palace because of Ndidi and everyone will be doing back flips again.

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

All it'd take is some random on twitter with a Nigerian sounding name to say Ihenacho wants to pick Leicester over Palace because of Ndidi and everyone will be doing back flips again.

I'm still waiting for this guy to deactivate lol 

IMG_0819.PNG

26 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

You're a random Nigerian, tweet that the deal is on please

Archived