Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

8 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

"so your choices Kelechi, are between Crystal Palace & West Ham - who haven't won any silverware in your life time; or Leicester City, who were last season's reigning Premier League Champions and reached the Quarter Finals of the Champions League."

Or put another way,

Live in London and have the lifestyle or........ 

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

"so your choices Kelechi, are between Crystal Palace & West Ham - who haven't won any silverware in your life time; or Leicester City, who were last season's reigning Premier League Champions and reached the Quarter Finals of the Champions League."

Are you asking that from a lcfc supporter perspective or a general footballing one?

the fella will have a preference which could be based on any number of things but the fact we won the league 15/16 will not be a the forefront. I am certain that London is a bigger draw than our recent history. 

I imagine our our biggest draw could be that wilf is here.  

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Or put another way,

Live in London and have the lifestyle or........ 

He can live in London and play for us just jump in the owners chopper after every game and have it in the week to get to and from training

13 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Palace haven't won any silverware in anybody's lifetime!  lol

11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Are you asking that from a lcfc supporter perspective or a general footballing one?

the fella will have a preference which could be based on any number of things but the fact we won the league 15/16 will not be a the forefront. I am certain that London is a bigger draw than our recent history. 

I imagine our our biggest draw could be that wilf is here.  

You don't have to live in Leicester to play for Leicester - many of our players don't. He could carpool with Kasper. 

18 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Bias aside, I would pick us over Palace or Wham. We are most likely to achieve something next season with the right players.

Yeah me too, I hear Andrew Ridgeley is a bit of an arse.

18 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I've genuinely spent hours reading that thread tonight. Absolute gold, Enderbys cake nearly killed me.

It's taken about 4 hours but was well worth it. Pure comedy genius some of it. Somebody needs to link to some more classics like that.

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I've not had a bet since late last year after realising  I had a problem with it. That okay? 

Don't think he meant it like that Stan. Think he was jokingly suggesting that if you're posting on the betting thread then your Iheanacho info might be unreliable 

Archived