Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

On 14/09/2017 at 11:55, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I'm gonna go up Elland Road by the time the season finishes, what a side, what a club

Please MTWG, don't say these things :unsure:

They (every single one of my Leeds supporting mates) thinks they're promoted already.

Top of the league 7 games into a season and they seem to think it's a sure thing. Says a lot, especially since they are a massive club :whistle: You'd think they'd know better given their recent history of utter disappointment.

1 hour ago, Leeds Fox said:

Please MTWG, don't say these things :unsure:

They (every single one of my Leeds supporting mates) thinks they're promoted already.

Top of the league 7 games into a season and they seem to think it's a sure thing. Says a lot, especially since they are a massive club :whistle: You'd think they'd know better given their recent history of utter disappointment.

I love Leeds. Fell very out of footy during the Levein years and although I've stuck with city I've had a soft spot for them because they were different and rubbed united up the wrong way. Spent three years up there for uni and loved the place and the people. 

Great club. Fantastic fans. 

West Brom can't even sell out for ****s sake. 

4 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I love Leeds. Fell very out of footy during the Levein years and although I've stuck with city I've had a soft spot for them because they were different and rubbed united up the wrong way. Spent three years up there for uni and loved the place and the people. 

Agree about the support, and being my city I love Leeds and the people. All I've ever had is stick from friends and family for as long as I can remember so I love to see them struggle. Although even though I hate Leeds Utd, being from Leeds I've grown to hate Man Utd too!! I did used to go watch them a lot with mates just for some football to watch as a youngster midweek. The European games were unreal, and hearing the roar (one Man Utd game sticks out for me) from miles away sends a shiver! 

If you're ever up and stuck for a beer mate, I'm partial! 

We're away at the mighty Florest on Sat. I couldn't get a ticket though so will be watching online.

McKay looks good for them this season. Good signing that.

[emoji41]

Thoroughly deserved too. Ruddy gifted them a goal after he let a shot into an empty net, which he thought was going to be a cross.

We pretty much dominated especially second half and they couldn't handle Diogo Jota. What a player he is. When him and Costa are playing together behind the striker we're going to be even sexier.

Forest created naff all in the second half. I can't remember Ruddy even having to make a save.

Brilliant results for us elsewhere too. Shame Cardiff spawned a late goal though.

18 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Leeds is a one club City with about 400,000 people living there.

West Bromwich has a population of about 70,000 with other big clubs very close by.

And on top of that, when did Leeds last sell out? I've been to Leeds away about 8 times and never once seen it full. Upper tier of east stand is never opened.

Edited by Fox92

Guest FriendlyRam

We completely had a brain fade in the 2nd half :( we still need time under rowett, lots of players to get rid off and the rebuild has started under him,, so we'll look really good one game (v hull) and equally as poor the next like today. 

Laughing my a*** off at birmingham though lol rednapp is without doubt a cheque book manager, without millions to squander hes useless and isnt interested. Where he gets his wheeler dealer nick name from i have no idea lol

Nice to see florest lose so thanks the bear :)

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Leeds is a one club City with about 400,000 people living there.

West Bromwich has a population of about 70,000 with other big clubs very close by.

And on top of that, when did Leeds last sell out? I've been to Leeds away about 8 times and never once seen it full. Upper tier of east stand is never opened.

I'm aware of how many people live there but thanks for the Wikipedia entry. Sold out in November last year for the Newcastle game. Shut up.

Arry claiming that when fit they have one of the most exciting attacking lineups in the division...

"When you get Jota on the field with Isaac Vassell with Che Adams, with Sam Gallagher, with Jeremie Boga, that's as exciting a forward line as there will be in that division."

Obviously not seen many other teams then!

Also a little troll of the two other guys who lost their job yesterday:

"It's difficult to get back on the ladder for them, whereas I have been lucky enough to have been on that ladder and had a great time."