Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Way Too Early 2017/18 Predictions

2017-18 Season Predictions  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Premier League?

2. 2. Who will win the FA Cup?

3. 3. Who will win the EFL Cup?

• One of the Big 6
    • Everton
    • Leicester
    • Southampton
    • West Ham
    • West Brom
    • Bournemouth
    • Another Premier League team
    • Non Premier League team
  4. 4. Who will get relegated from the Premier League? (Select 3)

5. 5. Who will be promoted from the Championship? (Select 3)

Since there's not a lot else going on over the next couple of weeks, i'll run a series of polls (I Do love a good poll) to gauge your opinions on the upcoming season.

We'll start close to home with Premier League and Domestic Cup competition predictions.

NEXT POLL - Individual Player/Manager Awards & Accolades

Edited by TiffToff88
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TiffToff88 said:

Expecting the year of the underdog @Alf Bentley ???  :rolleyes:

LCFC to win the Premier League again. Forest for an FA Cup/League Cup/Relegation treble. :ph34r:

Sorry for being silly, but any predictions in June are silly, really - so you were a bad influence on me!

• Like 1

Guest MattP

Wenger to shock the World by taking advantage of everyone else being in the Champions League and coming through to win the Prem.

37 minutes ago, MattP said:

Wenger to shock the World by taking advantage of everyone else being in the Champions League and coming through to win the Prem.

That would be amazing. And beating spurs at Wembley to win it lol as they finish 4th and sell all their key players.

Can't see anyone else other than Chelsea or Man city for the title

The F.A cup will most likely be between Aresenal and Man Utd

The league cup either Man Utd or Liverpool

Sunderland and Hull may struggle to get back up straight away while Fulham and Reading may have a good year

We will win the league again. I know it. Vichai knows it. We all know it. We'll get to the FA Cup Semis too, and be knocked out by Arsenal by a clear offside in the last minute because we still can't beat the bastards. We'll be knocked out of the League Cup good and early by York City because we fielded mostly the youth team. 

Arsenal will get knocked out of the Europe League in the group stages, finish 5th in the League and win the FA Cup, but at the end of the season Wenger will be be ritually slaughtered at the Emirates as per the wishes of the fans.

Derby will be promoted because I really want to see McLaren fail again, especially with the Sheep shaggers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Derby will be promoted because I really want to see McLaren fail again, especially with the Sheep shaggers.

He doesn't manage Derby ?

Man City 

Spurs

Top 6 team

Burnley/Palace/Watford

Fulham/Leeds/Norwich

On reflection I realise that would mean none of the promoted teams going down and none of the relegated teams going up, very unlikely scenario!

On 02/06/2017 at 16:47, urban.spaceman said:

We will win the league again. I know it. Vichai knows it. We all know it. We'll get to the FA Cup Semis too, and be knocked out by Arsenal by a clear offside in the last minute because we still can't beat the bastards. We'll be knocked out of the League Cup good and early by York City because we fielded mostly the youth team. 

Arsenal will get knocked out of the Europe League in the group stages, finish 5th in the League and win the FA Cup, but at the end of the season Wenger will be be ritually slaughtered at the Emirates as per the wishes of the fans.

Aren't York down in the national league North now? Proper fallen away.

• 8 months later...
5 hours ago, Nalis said:

Hull and Sunderland on the championship list but Wolves werent, who would have guessed how it woupd play out back in early June? Guess this was before Wolves' big spending as I had Wolves to win the league just before the season started.

Pretty sure I said in the championship thread that my only prediction was that Wolves would definitely be mid table. lol