Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

11 hours ago, DB11 said:

There's me thinking loads of posts some people must have got the game early I wonder what it's like but nope just shitty FUT taking over again

Want a quick review? 

Defending is completely new, it will take a few hours to get used to it, but when you do it’s great.

AI has improved (playing on legendary) and the new features to career mode look decent. 

3 hours ago, kingfox said:

Got a copy this morning, just had a quick play.

I'm gonna go as far as saying this is the best FIFA game so far, gameplay feels more realistic this year, see people moaning about the defending, guess those people are just shit. 

No they use the AI to defend for them and cant get their heads around this one.

@GLC do you play FUT if you're playing on legendary and doing ok you'll be a beast on Squad Battles.

46 minutes ago, Ashley said:

No they use the AI to defend for them and cant get their heads around this one.

@GLC do you play FUT if you're playing on legendary and doing ok you'll be a beast on Squad Battles.

I’m currently elite 1 on pc, I’m thinking of increasing it to Ultimate for the last 8-12 games, that should get me top 100. 

I’d fully recommend watching Nepenthez’s recent video on playing against the legendary AI.... I’ll find the link...

I found that it’s pretty easy to beat the AI on legendary, but every now and then they become gods! You just can’t beat them. I’ve lost 2 games in total where I just couldn’t get the ball and when I did it was taken off me instantly 

37 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Anyone help me? I uninstalled the trial and installed full version of fifa yet it keeps taking me to trial version? 

Do you have enough HDD space? Are you sure it's fully installed and updated? 

I think the game sort of puts you in a "demo" mode until it is.

I'm just grasping though.

8 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Do you have enough HDD space? Are you sure it's fully installed and updated? 

I think the game sort of puts you in a "demo" mode until it is.

I'm just grasping though.

Yeah got more than enough room. speaking to EA Currently if that doesn't work i'll go to xbox.

17 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I would think you'd get some return packs. 

I got packs when I opened the Web app for the first time a couple of days ago but not when I opened up UT through the game but I'm sure you get 5 packs or something like that through the game?