Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Sold my inform Mahrez and other valuable players like Pepe, Willian and Mousa Dembelle.

And went and got De Bruyne. Not really as an investment, just really want to give him a go. If he gets POTM his price will increase and I don't really want to wait another month.

I need another cm and I'll be happy with this squad. Not sure who that final cm will be though. Any recommendations?

Screenshot_2017-11-07-16-36-56.png

Lost my head with this now, unable to tackle players who just run at me from their own box, trying to tackle for 50/50s and players just standing there, other players constantly pausing and watching every sing bit of the replay. I was ready to launch my controller.

Edited by LcFc_Smiv
  • Like 1

I was so happy when they brought out custom tactics in fut originally but I really wish they'd get rid now. 

I can't play another game against some 0 pressure 0 aggression retard with his defence all sitting on his six yard line just spamming it up to his strikers. 

I've started coming up against 5221 a few times now so I don't know if some retard YouTuber has made a video about it but jesus. 

It's literally a formation where you don't bother with any midfield. You have three strikers and five defenders. The strikers get in behind with 100 team build up speed and the defence sit in their own box on 0 pressure and you just smash driven passes straight to the front. 

It's probably the most boring thing I've ever come across. 

I wish they'd just force normal default tactics so everyone had to ****ing play the game properly.