Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

I really enjoyed squad battles when the game first came out but now I find it boring. Feels much better beating somebody online. Might have to start trying to compete in the weekend league but it's long as fück.

Doesn't help the rewards are dog shit even for elite, actually even top 10

45 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

As if I've actually just qualified for the WE league and absolutely smashed everybody that got in my way lollol

Its normally easier in the last two days to qualify. Good luck mate.

Want 100k coins in my bank before Monday currently on 82k. Should be doable.

Gutted OTW Ederson hasnt had any inform yet though. - Do i sell or keep him just incase? I can honestly see him getting a TOTS. Possibly group stage CL Card?

42 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Its normally easier in the last two days to qualify. Good luck mate.

Want 100k coins in my bank before Monday currently on 82k. Should be doable.

Gutted OTW Ederson hasnt had any inform yet though. - Do i sell or keep him just incase? I can honestly see him getting a TOTS. Possibly group stage CL Card?

Yeah possibly the reason why I qualified lol

I'd hold out on Ederson if your not rushing to sell. 

16 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

You lost then? 

Its not that. I played so many games of 17 .. over 1200 pro club games.. eventually i saw past the gimmicky presentation almost playing blindfold, knew exactly what would happen in a game, every game. 

1 hour ago, somebum said:

Its not that. I played so many games of 17 .. over 1200 pro club games.. eventually i saw past the gimmicky presentation almost playing blindfold, knew exactly what would happen in a game, every game. 

I find pro clubs decent tbf.

FUT makes me feel like a lab rat that’s been given cocaine (Narcos season 1 reference), I’m just irrationally addicted. It’s the typical hit the button, get a pellet mentality, and nothing gives me more rage while playing games than FIFA. Mrs HF absolutely hates me playing it as it’s like I have Tourette’s or something. 

This is my first real year on FUT, after dabbling at the back end of last year. I’m regualry getting gold 1 or 2 and I only maybe play 12-15 games a week at most. I now only play world class or more often now legendary. The number of last min things are so infuriating. The other day I was winning 2-1 in SBC vs a mad team, and was like, YES! Keeper had the ball, in the 93rd min, I time wasted then hoofed it up field, it barely made it to the halfway line, but was heading to Moratta... he’ll definitely win that header for a flick on...right?! Oh no, the CPU defender wins it THROUGH him and proceeds to play a world class, defence splitting header to tee up a 1:1, which of course they scored. 2-2. Extra time grind, and obvs to pens. I saved 4 pens in total (and 3 out the first 4, omg, it’s happenjng!!), but of course the CPU makes a miraculous comeback and saves 4 in a row to beat me in sudden death. F THAT...ok, one more game. 

• Haha 1