Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

2 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Any advice when to sell my Honduran players?  

I have a Prem team but way prefer my Bundesliga one.  Might go for a Serie or Ligue 1 next, as I have the bones of both.  I love Jonathan Viera though, so may La Liga is the way forward... 

And the answer is yesterday!  I hope the Dynamo make it to the MLS cup final, at least I can resurrect my chance for a profit! He only cost me 300 so not bothered and I got him for an MLS team anyway 

That Christiansen MVP card is really nice. Ludicrous agility, stamina and balance on a really solid box to box card. 

Absolute bitch to chemistry but I've got him on 8 in a pretty solid side next to IF Wass who is also a monster. 

Could really do with either Braithwaite, Dolberg or Poulsen (bit more likely) picking up a solid TOTW card so I can actually make a decent Danish side throwing Eriksen in as well. 

6o35w6.png

Just need my trade pile to clear to pick up Wass. 

There's usually a market crash for black friday so save coins until next week and maybe liquidate now so you can buy cheaper players when their value is significantly lower.

Also if you've got a 41212 or 4321 PL team you're boring as fück

2 hours ago, Wookie said:

There's usually a market crash for black friday so save coins until next week and maybe liquidate now so you can buy cheaper players when their value is significantly lower.

Also if you've got a 41212 or 4321 PL team you're boring as fück

I've got a 5-2-1-2 Prem side. Does that make me Ultra boring as fück? 

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Yeah, I had one but I sold him earlier because they’re selling for 38k now instead of the 16k I paid. It will be upgraded to 82 at 6pm.

Nice. Hopefully his price will go even higher than 38k once he's been upgraded. 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

I've got a 5-2-1-2 Prem side. Does that make me Ultra boring as fück? 

At least it's not exactly the same as the 41212s and 4321

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Nothing boring about this!!

128C65ED-E9C4-4C43-942A-05106A15322E.png

I've got less of an issue when there's genuinely good (high rated IFs etc) players but coming up against normal Son, Martial, Willain, Bakayoko almost every game it gets really boring playing essentially the same team occasionally broken up with a fully French squad

12 minutes ago, Wookie said:

At least it's not exactly the same as the 41212s and 4321

I've got less of an issue when there's genuinely good (high rated IFs etc) players but coming up against normal Son, Martial, Willain, Bakayoko almost every game it gets really boring playing essentially the same team occasionally broken up with a fully French squad

Tbf I’m getting a bit bored of it, although I have only been playing squad battles. I’m thinking of selling up and getting Messi and trying to get him and IF Mahrez into the same team.

• Like 1

Tried to log in on the Companion app this morning and get a message saying "Your account doesn't have a FUT Club associated with it." The Web App is saying the same thing. Anyone else had this before?

If my account has been hacked and my club has been deleted I'm going to be seriously f**ked off.

EDIT: Never mind, there must've been some problem with the servers. Phew!

Edited by duk3nuk3m