Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

5 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I haven’t found a decent keeper yet. I’ve used 86 Schmeichel, Lloris, Cech, Ederson, 87 Van der sar. And they all make stupid mistakes, the best I’ve used has been either IF fabianski or Kasper.

I've had the most success out of Lloris.

I had Cech for a while and he was excellent but I found Lloris to be a worthy step up.

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Yeah it's still the same.

Christ I'm such a dunce. You're right. 

Can't believe I thought they'd gotten rid of that. 

Stick Gamiero with engine at CAM. I'd rather have them that way round than have Griezmann in midfield, even though I'm aware he'd be better at it. 

3 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I haven’t found a decent keeper yet. I’ve used 86 Schmeichel, Lloris, Cech, Ederson, 87 Van der sar. And they all make stupid mistakes, the best I’ve used has been either IF fabianski or Kasper.

I'm glad you've said this because I'm looking at getting Kasper as Ederson is bang average imo. 

What are people's thoughts on selling your more expensive players before Black Friday, when EA inevitably release a lot of promo packs and the market will more than likely crash?

My KDB and IF Jesus have increased by around 30k each in the past week. I suppose KDB would be the one to sell because IF Jesus isn't in packs and shouldn't decrease in value unless he gets a SIF.

2 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

What are people's thoughts on selling your more expensive players before Black Friday, when EA inevitably release a lot of promo packs and the market will more than likely crash?

My KDB and IF Jesus have increased by around 30k each in the past week. I suppose KDB would be the one to sell because IF Jesus isn't in packs and shouldn't decrease in value unless he gets a SIF.

Do it

13 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

No. Go on.... 

Basically from what ive seen people are using a bronze front three using slow biild up passing into feet and shielding the ball.. computer apparntly gets angry... fouls you.. repeat until you get 2 or 3 players sent off... and go for the kill

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Basically from what ive seen people are using a bronze front three using slow biild up passing into feet and shielding the ball.. computer apparntly gets angry... fouls you.. repeat until you get 2 or 3 players sent off... and go for the kill

Why can't you do that with Gold players then? 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Something to do with the fouling i think? 

Yeh but surely it wouldn't matter what player you use, bronze, silver or gold. The CPU would still foul you whichever card you used if you was shielding the ball? 

Tbf I find it hard to shield the ball fullstop against anyone. I see people seems to use it to their advantage alot CPU or player opponent. I still can't get it too work as effective as other players. 

5 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Anyone used Ibrahimovic this year? Thinking of using him in cam as an upgrade on Firmino. Was saving for De Bruyne but his price is too much atm.

I thought he was really good!

10 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Might be worth picking up a Honduras player if you can, there was a leak earlier that implied they will use Honduras Vs Australia for marquee matchups this week. There’s only a dozen or so Honduras players in game and they’re all silver so they will go extinct if you need one.

Awesome, I got Alberto Elis the other day for 300 after he scored a last minute equalizer for the Houston Dynamo in the playoffs.  Started bidding for the LW who also plays for the Dynamo too but bottled it at 2,500.  Not sure if I should sell Elis now based on the rumour or wait to really see if the match ups get named? He seems to be at around 3,000 now...  

48 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Sold KDB, IF Jesus, Matuidi, Hamsik, IF Immobile, Gundogan, OTW Sanchez, OTW Kessie and a few others and my coin balance sits at 930k.

Gone back to using a cheap Prem team and having more success in Squad Battles. Got a decent Bundesliga fitness team as well.

I swear, this game(just like NHL) punishes you when you play the AI and have too many good players.

I sold my Heroes Salah card after just a couple days with him. For 124K I expected more. Speed is irrelevant vs those EA super powered defenders. Actually made a small profit on him, so can't complain.

I'll just go back to Riyad or Ox on the right. Might buy Mkhitaryan since his loan card was great for me, or IF Mahrez. 

8 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I swear, this game(just like NHL) punishes you when you play the AI and have too many good players.

I sold my Heroes Salah card after just a couple days with him. For 124K I expected more. Speed is irrelevant vs those EA super powered defenders. Actually made a small profit on him, so can't complain.

I'll just go back to Riyad or Ox on the right. Might buy Mkhitaryan since his loan card was great for me, or IF Mahrez. 

Zaha as a cheaper option is really decent.