Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Bought a 45k pack earlier, best card was Mangala. I rarely open packs because I know I'll get utter shit and every once in a while, "I'll open some packs might get someone good."Then inevitably I don't get anyone good. I swear I'll never open a pack again. Rinse and repeat.

57 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Bought a 45k pack earlier, best card was Mangala. I rarely open packs because I know I'll get utter shit and every once in a while, "I'll open some packs might get someone good."Then inevitably I don't get anyone good. I swear I'll never open a pack again. Rinse and repeat.

I was so close to buying one the other day. Glad I didn't bother. It's taking me forever to build coin atm. 

On 11/13/2017 at 19:22, Ashley said:

Anyone know roughly what previous potm exchanges are needed to actually get potm? Got some decent cards i wont use in my club 

previous clubs, current club, national team and clubs scored/assisted against. It can also use the player itself 

5 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

Anyone played squad battles today on legendary after the update?

Just cannot defend man. I rarely conceded more than two goals on legendary.

Conceded 11 goals in three games. Left the final game for tomorrow hoping for a change in luck. 

Thanks for the warning ;)

I haven't tried one on legendary yet. I usually pick the easiest matchup and do that on legendary.

The rest I do on pro and if I lose one of those I play on amateur lol.

I'd play semi pro, but there's no point since you can get a lot more points by hammering the AI on amateur.

Makes me feel good too when I score 10 in a match!

6 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

Anyone played squad battles today on legendary after the update?

Just cannot defend man. I rarely conceded more than two goals on legendary.

Conceded 11 goals in three games. Left the final game for tomorrow hoping for a change in luck. 

Yeah its got much more difficult. For me, I found that long as the chemistry is shit I can win but if the team is both highly rated as has high chemistry I have to drop down to WC

Hope I don't regret this come 3pm but I'm taking the advice to sell on hype and cashing out on my OTW Tolisso now. 

Bought him for 60k last week and his lowest bin now is about 105k. That's a seriously healthy amount of profit for someone that's not actually a lock for TOTW later. 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Hope I don't regret this come 3pm but I'm taking the advice to sell on hype and cashing out on my OTW Tolisso now. 

Bought him for 60k last week and his lowest bin now is about 105k. That's a seriously healthy amount of profit for someone that's not actually a lock for TOTW later. 

Got 104 for him, picked up Origi instead. Probably stupid investment but whatever. 

Liking this. 

2eatft2.png

Will sack off Origi if he turns out to be bobbins. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Got 104 for him, picked up Origi instead. Probably stupid investment but whatever. 

Liking this. 

2eatft2.png

Will sack off Origi if he turns out to be bobbins. 

Let me know if Origi turns out good, I've been waiting for him to come down to a reasonable amount before buying him but his card looks superb.

BTW you've done the right thing with Tolisso.

Regardless of whether he gets an IF or not, you've still made a very easy 50k or so.

• Like 1