Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

2 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Anthony Martial is so ****ing OP and I just so happened to come across him in all 8 games of WL I've played today! Oh and I absolutely love it when opponents pause the game straight away, Should be banned until 30 mins in at least.

He is soooooooo good. 

Edited by buzzer_b

7 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Start of Wl win 4 from 4

then lose 4 from 4 

players all of a sudden feel like they are running in sludge

I was 9 from 10

now 9 from 14

players pass like theyve just discovered how to pick the ball, go completely out of position and as you say run like theyve lost 1 leg

just fvck the fvck off fifa you cvnts

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Peter Schmeichel 92 card is worldie... just played against it.. well worth getting if people are considering it

I did the SBC to get his loan card, and honestly Begovic or Donnarumma have been miles better than him. Used a loan De Gea and he was the best keeper I've used so far.

Things it is impossible to do in the weekend league:

- not concede in the first 5 minutes

- not concede minutes after scoring

- play 40 games. Seriously who has the time for that?

- keep a clean sheet. In fact even concede less than 3.

- score a penalty. I know how to take them but 5/6 excluding shootouts have been saved.

I don't know why I bother. Yes I'm losing badly consistently and yes this is a bitter rant, but I'm sure even people in the golds can't be enjoying it.

Just had a 7-7 draw against a guy with the usual Martial Mbappe Dembele etc lol

I swear there's code in the game that says Martial will always get a goalscoring chance after his team concedes haha. I don't even notice he's playing until I score then boom up he pops for revenge. 

29 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Just had a 7-7 draw against a guy with the usual Martial Mbappe Dembele etc lol

I swear there's code in the game that says Martial will always get a goalscoring chance after his team concedes haha. I don't even notice he's playing until I score then boom up he pops for revenge. 

2 years in a row now he's been about the best player in the game, f**k it I'm gonna get him lol