Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

1 hour ago, Wookie said:

In the week pick up non rare (preferably above 75 rated) golds for 350-400 coins on open bid from major leagues like Calcio A, La Liga and the Bundesliga (it's too hard to get PL players for discard) and then immediately list them for between 500-600 BIN price and they usually sell instantly. It's time intensive and boring but if you pick up 20 card at 400 and sell them for 600 it's 3.4k profit. If you activate the 1000 x 15 coin boosts and play games in between waiting for players to sell you'll soon build up a decent amount of coins.

My issue on the other hand is that I'm shit at fifa, I'm really struggling to get out of division 8, I ended up in div 4 on 17 but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Starting to get frustrating.

Thanks, not sure I have the time or the patience for that though! 

In other news, scripting in squad battles happens again.  0-0 at FT, I get a goal in ET against an 85 rated team with my 81 EPL rated team on World Class (I am too crap for legendary if they are better than me), and of course, in the 120th min, a long ball over the top, easily going through to my keeper to pick up, while i am shielding Mbappe (or was it Aumbameyang?) off, Butland just decides that instead of picking the ball up, he'll dive full on into them to punch them in the face.  Pen, which of course they score.  In the pen shoot out, I miraculously guess correct 3 times but of course, my keeper dives over it. They guess then 3 out of my 4 pens and I lose without even taking a 5th.  This happens too often that the CPU saves pens.  

6 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Thanks, not sure I have the time or the patience for that though! 

In other news, scripting in squad battles happens again.  0-0 at FT, I get a goal in ET against an 85 rated team with my 81 EPL rated team on World Class (I am too crap for legendary if they are better than me), and of course, in the 120th min, a long ball over the top, easily going through to my keeper to pick up, while i am shielding Mbappe (or was it Aumbameyang?) off, Butland just decides that instead of picking the ball up, he'll dive full on into them to punch them in the face.  Pen, which of course they score.  In the pen shoot out, I miraculously guess correct 3 times but of course, my keeper dives over it. They guess then 3 out of my 4 pens and I lose without even taking a 5th.  This happens too often that the CPU saves pens.  

I also cannot win for shit on pens if it's against the CPU. 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

I also cannot win for shit on pens if it's against the CPU. 

Saving penalties is easy.

Watch the players head when shooting. IF theyre shooting to the keepers right the player taking the penalty will turn their head to the left, if they're shooting to the keepers left their head turns to the right.

Now it's down to you to score your penalties.. happy winning ;)

58 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Saving penalties is easy.

Watch the players head when shooting. IF theyre shooting to the keepers right the player taking the penalty will turn their head to the left, if they're shooting to the keepers left their head turns to the right.

Now it's down to you to score your penalties.. happy winning ;)

Thanks I'll keep this in mind. 

Back down to Gold 2 for me this week in SB. Didn't play as much as I did last week though.

Got the flare on my players pack. I see the French flag and Atleti logo, ST and I thought it was Greizmann! Of course it was Gameiro lol

Did get Juanfran in that pack too.

Up to 168K in the bank.

Quite looking forward to giving this a try later. 

I'm burning through a ridiculous amount of squad fitness cards so it's about time I actually made a second team that I like enough to really play with. 

nz1t78.png

Wasn't over eager to take Griezmann out of my "main" team but I guess it balances out both squads. The other team is a 4321, which I don't really like using but it gets me this attacking line:

333bvhh.png

Which is frankly disgusting and I'm almost ashamed. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

If it's Sane I hope it's the most ridiculously hard SBC ever. 

A motm Sane will break more controllers than Son ever did. 

I’ve just spent 300k getting ready for it. I also bought De Bruyne just in case 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Quite looking forward to giving this a try later. 

I'm burning through a ridiculous amount of squad fitness cards so it's about time I actually made a second team that I like enough to really play with. 

nz1t78.png

Wasn't over eager to take Griezmann out of my "main" team but I guess it balances out both squads. The other team is a 4321, which I don't really like using but it gets me this attacking line:

333bvhh.png

Which is frankly disgusting and I'm almost ashamed. 

Have you considered getting SBC Quaresma

Edited by GLC

I’m in 2 minds as to what to spend my coins on! Do I save them for toty and pick up icon so for cheap or just go and buy Ronaldinho (89)  for 2.4? 

I also like the look of 92 Schmeichel 

Edited by GLC

24 minutes ago, GLC said:

I’m in 2 minds as to what to spend my coins on! Do I save them for toty and pick up icon so for cheap or just go and buy Ronaldinho (89)  for 2.4? 

I used the Prime Schmeichel loan for a bit this weekend.

Absolutely dreadful.

44 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Drop Griezmann into CAM and get Gameiro for ST.

Griezmann would be on 10 chem.

I've had Griezmann at CAM for a while behind Martinez. Want to give him a go properly at ST now. 

Honestly, Angel Correa isn't too bad. I've had him n other teams. I like small, agile players in the play making spot. 

Oh and Griezmann / Gameiro / whoever sits at CAM would still be on 7/8.

43 minutes ago, GLC said:

Have you considered getting SBC Quaresma

Yeah currently 10/18, the gold one is just a placeholder. I've done most of the easy ones it's all the annoying price fixed little teams I've got to do now. I could sell one of my "star" assets like Nainggolan or Griezmann to finish it off but I'd rather not. 

36 minutes ago, GLC said:

Ronaldinho all day long. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

I've had Griezmann at CAM for a while behind Martinez. Want to give him a go properly at ST now. 

Honestly, Angel Correa isn't too bad. I've had him n other teams. I like small, agile players in the play making spot. 

Oh and Griezmann / Gameiro / whoever sits at CAM would still be on 7/8.

Yeah currently 10/18, the gold one is just a placeholder. I've done most of the easy ones it's all the annoying price fixed little teams I've got to do now. I could sell one of my "star" assets like Nainggolan or Griezmann to finish it off but I'd rather not. 

Ronaldinho all day long. 

Gamiero and Griezmann are both French and both play for Atletico.

Means they effectively get 3 links. The CAM needs 5 links and they'd get 2 from Carrasco and 3 from the striker.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Gamiero and Griezmann are both French and both play for Atletico.

Means they effectively get 3 links. The CAM needs 5 links and they'd get 2 from Carrasco and 3 from the striker.

Don't think it's worked like that for a few FIFAs has it? There used to be two tiers of green link, now green is just green no?