Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Adrien Silva

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Was never going to come here after last season sadly. We have lost most of our appeal :(

Exactly. As soon as we were out of th CL, why would that calibre of player come to Leicester. Let just hope (and it may be so) that Iborra is just as good as Silva.

3 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Don't care about what we can give him, the point is we could have done with him!

We could have done with him, but we could do with a lot of top class players. 

The deal for him was last summer. Sporting didn't want to sell him to us. He did want to come. 

I doubt he wants to come to us now. I doubt we've even enquired seriously. We missed our chance with players like this.

lets just hope Iborra is a similar player that wants to join us.

11 minutes ago, eaststand68 said:

Its ok we have Iborra instead 31 games in 4 seasons. Oh and a new contract for Leo!

Surely, Andy King needs to have a ten year extension on his current contract to ward of interest from the likes of Barnsley and Burton

3 minutes ago, 49er said:

Surely, Andy King needs to have a ten year extension on his current contract to ward of interest from the likes of Barnsley and Burton

If king ever goes anywhere then atleast it will reduce the bickering on here

I'm a little disappointed with this considering he was keen on coming here last summer.

Still, it was inevitable without CL football.

I'm happy with us putting that extra work in to find the relative bargains in a hugely inflated market, scouring home and abroad for players with ability, promise and a desire to better themselves by playing for our club. It's worked for us before. Let's just hope our current scouting network is up to the task.

9 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Thank you for that illustration. Speaks volumes 

I'm picking up sarcasm, I don't know why though. Seeing as the average Leicester fan hasn't seen a great deal of either, stats are a fairly good indicator as to what we'really getting. 

6 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I'm picking up sarcasm, I don't know why though. Seeing as the average Leicester fan hasn't seen a great deal of either, stats are a fairly good indicator as to what we'really getting. 

No sarcasm. It's perfectly shows what I was saying at the time you posted it

The last time I felt this underwhelmed about our transfer activity we went on to win the league. Big money signings (in our case) usually ends up in disappointment as they very rarely live up to expectations. I'm sure the club will bring in the right players. 

Archived