Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
motdsteve

The Future ?

3 minutes ago, motdsteve said:

I would just like to make a small argument to LCFC for this transfer window. If the club don't want to spend big then why let are best scouts leave the club?

good question match of the day steve

i'm guessing the scouts got better offers from elsewhere 

How is the bloke in Spain who recruited Hernandez and the bloke in Scandinavia who recruited Amartey our best scouts?

Unless others know better David Millls and Ollie Waldron are still here who are meant to be our top blokes aren't they?

Jeremy Corbyn to become PM?

UK to re-vote in another referendum and the majority of votes want it to remain an EU member?

Kim Jong Un to meet Donald Trump and form a strong relationship, against the world?

England national football side to win some trophies?

Cars to be run on wind efficiency?

Who knows! ;)

Seriously, maybe we made players very competitive offers, but they're reluctant due to now being away from European football for at least a season and now persuing other targets that their respective clubs don't want them being contacted to?

50 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Jeremy Corbyn to become PM?

UK to re-vote in another referendum and the majority of votes want it to remain an EU member?

Kim Jong Un to meet Donald Trump and form a strong relationship, against the world?

England national football side to win some trophies?

Cars to be run on wind efficiency?

Who knows! ;)

Seriously, maybe we made players very competitive offers, but they're reluctant due to now being away from European football for at least a season and now persuing other targets that their respective clubs don't want them being contacted to?

Yes I didn't consider us being away from the Champions League but why didn't we do more in the market last summer?

I'm eeerrrrr came looking for the future sound of london thread? I hope I'm in the right place:

(p.s. I'm annoyed me lost that scout and hope we rebuild our scouting department and spend wisely this window too)

I am sure the Club are in-undated with videos and resumes from all over the World.  The secret is finding a gem that no one knows about. And that is extremely difficult.  The fact that other Clubs all over Europe have this knack shows, we can probably improve this side of the things -big time.

our best scouts left because they were poached by other clubs who looked at our recruitment and wanted to know how we did it!. it's not about how much you spend but whether you can get the right player for the club and the squad who will fit in and make the difference!

Archived