Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2017/18 (Wanted/For Sale)

13 hours ago, Harry96 said:

Looking for u22 ticket for Bournemouth game, please dm thanks.

11 hours ago, Deano79 said:

After 2 tickets vs Bournemouth ideally adult and child ?? 

Not sure if it helps but they are on general sale, and you can select print at home tickets to save the trouble of going down, all you need to do is register online if your not already an account holder.

Edited by Bayfox
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Not sure if it helps but they are on general sale, and you can select print at home tickets to save the trouble of going down, all you need to do is register online if your not already an account holder.

Yeah thanks only had singles. Sorted now 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SubaruFox said:

After 2 adult tickets, seats next to each other. Girlfriend wants to come with. If I can get hold of them then I'll have a single adult ticket in B2 up for grabs. 

If you are a season ticket holder you can buy tickets in m1 as Bournemouth Haven't sold out mate.

LEICESTER V CHELSEA Sunday 18th March  4.30pm 

Selling two seated together J3 row cc, £45.00. Tickets in hand.

(had to buy three together on general sale)

Can pick up, "locally" or at West Brom at Saturday's game if preferred.

Pm if interested, thanks

If anyone has a combination of adults, U16's and OAP's of up to six in a row I'll take them for the Chelsea match.

I just tried to get seats dotted around one block but the club won't let U16's sit on their own. I asked them if they'd do me a deal on six together for the £50 tickets and they said no as they'd have to do it for everyone. 

I'm certainly not paying £300 for one adult, one OAP and 4*U16 tickets but if anyone has spare for whatever reason that involves U16 tickets I'll take them.

Edited by Gerard

5 hours ago, Gerard said:

If anyone has a combination of adults, U16's and OAP's of up to six in a row I'll take them for the Chelsea match.

I just tried to get seats dotted around one block but the club won't let U16's sit on their own. I asked them if they'd do me a deal on six together for the £50 tickets and they said no as they'd have to do it for everyone. 

I'm certainly not paying £300 for one adult, one OAP and 4*U16 tickets but if anyone has spare for whatever reason that involves U16 tickets I'll take them.

If you're happy for some people to sit alone, couldn't you buy the children's tickets as adults, if you don't mind paying the £22 for them? 

6 hours ago, Gerard said:

Have you tried buying the tickets online? For the last 2 cup games I wanted to purchase 1 child's ticket to enable my son to sit next to his grandad, who as a season ticket holder, had already purchased his tickets when they first went on sale. Because the seat next to him was still available I just purchased an under 12 ticket online. I must admit I was surprised I was able to do this & fully expected a message to come up telling me a child's ticket couldn't be bought alone. I was expecting to have to buy an adult one for him, but wasn't the case.