Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PintsandPyro

Darts

10 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

John Rawling the next commentator that needs taking out to wherever they took Tyler.

Obvious he watches no darts other than the games he commentates on

He sounds like someone they've dragged out the local old folks home too. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Are you 12 years old?

What exactly is it you want from a dart player ffs 

I don’t get what people have got against him, maybe he needs to get his hair done like Peter Wright

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

I don’t get what people have got against him, maybe he needs to get his hair done like Peter Wright

lol You just know people like that pay a fortune for a ticket then spend the entire night facing away from the stage singing “Yaya Yaya Yaya Toure” 

• Like 1

Been to the Euro's,worlds,

50 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Are you 12 years old?

What exactly is it you want from a dart player ffs 

No a bit older....been to the worlds,Grand Prix,Grand slam.premier league etc......just think Humphries is boring.

10 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Is it just me or does Luke Humpries darts look ridiculously long compared to other players?

I'm a casual fan so I could be late to the party in thinking this.

It’s all just player preference and what feels best for them over usually years of trial and error

You can get different sizes/weights in pretty much all of the 4 areas the make up a dart 

Point - Barrel - Shaft - Flight, the options on these are pretty much endless 

Edited by EastAnglianFox
  • Thanks 1

Need to get to bed asap so can’t watch the interviews but if anybody can let me know on a 1-10 scale of how pissed Dimi sounds please lol

One of the biggest drinkers on tour and has previous for getting absolutely smashed before a big one

10 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Need to get to bed asap so can’t watch the interviews but if anybody can let me know on a 1-10 scale of how pissed Dimi sounds please lol

One of the biggest drinkers on tour and has previous for getting absolutely smashed before a big one

A  bit "Emotional"  7 on the scale.....I know for sure he likes his Vodka......but a long way behind Chizzy!

Edited by PAULCFC
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

They're all sore losers. That's why they're in the position they are. 

They're not though are they. 24:10

Littler's only a kid so he's still got time to grow up. Clearly having a bit of humility is something he needs to work on though, doesn't look good when he could trip over his bottom lip every time he loses.

My lads have really gotten into darts since the whole "Littler" effect and want a dartboard for the spare room.

Massive variance in price. Don't really want to fork out £100 for a board, but don't want a cheapo one either. Any tips on type of board to look for?

51 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

My lads have really gotten into darts since the whole "Littler" effect and want a dartboard for the spare room.

Massive variance in price. Don't really want to fork out £100 for a board, but don't want a cheapo one either. Any tips on type of board to look for?

Not so much a board but I'd recommend getting a decent surround - friend of mine got a board in a cabinet for Christmas and both the cabinet and surrounding walls have been pricked to high heaven lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

If I was you and you won’t be using it yourself I’d just get a really cheap board and make sure you put a massive piece of thin wood behind it about 1.5m squared. If they’re still using it a lot in a few months you can get a light fitting (good ones pop up under 40 quid every now and then), then if they’re still using it a few months later get a good board to replace it with, unicorn or winamu ones for around 70 quid are the best ones in my experience. That way you’re not wasting money on a good board/set up they never use and you’ll only be 30 quid or so out of pocket if they really get in to it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

Sent a DM mate!

• Thanks 1

If you looking for a board to last a long time there are a few..180 Gladiator 3 which is the one the WDF use,Target Aspar which i think is used for the Seniors and Winmau who have the Blade 6/double core and Triple core......if the money stretches i'd go Triple core every time.