Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

MK Dons.. Friendly.. Tonight.

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

V amusing 

wonder if they will completely rotate outfield in both games as per previous couple friendlies 

Think Jakupovic said in an interview after the Luton game that there'll be two different XI's fielded today and tomorrow with the intention of getting the players through a full 90 mins.

Just now, LCFC FOX said:

It'll be two different elevens playing 90 minutes today and tomorrow with a load of youngsters as subs I'd imagine 

The thing is a lot of the youngsters are in France for the U23 tournament.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The thing is a lot of the youngsters are in France for the U23 tournament.

Shame we don't get to see Barnes play in this... Don't understand the logic in not giving him the opportunity to be around the first team squad and play in the preseason friendlies? 

13 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

So Barnes went to the tournament but Elliot Moore didn't? Bizarre. 

I've taken a punt that Moore is here, he's probably in France. If he is then I don't know how we field 2 sets of teams to play 90 mins each, some players will have to play out of position. Hamer in the hole.

13 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

MK dons will be the B team and Wolves on Saturday will be the A team

Wolves are a much tougher prospect than MK dons are, even if it is just a friendly

I'm not so sure it'll be like that. There were a number of fringe players who played a large chunk of Wednesday's match so I doubt they'll be thrown straight back in for nearly 90 minutes. I think you'll see the likes of Vardy, Fuchs, James, Schmeichel, Morgan, Amartey, Mahrez and Lawrence start tonight.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I've taken a punt that Moore is here, he's probably in France. If he is then I don't know how we field 2 sets of teams to play 90 mins each, some players will have to play out of position. Hamer in the hole.

Maybe Morgan and Maguire for Wolves, Benny and Amartey for Dons? 

14 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

MK dons will be the B team and Wolves on Saturday will be the A team

Wolves are a much tougher prospect than MK dons are, even if it is just a friendly

Good to see Iheanacho in the A team.. Bulked up a bit since his Man City days... 

37295f7da7244819c8563a00f5229dbd.png

Archived