Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

MK Dons.. Friendly.. Tonight.

2 minutes ago, The Floyd said:

Darnell Johnson looks awful to me.

Getting absolutely rinsed by their winger every time.

Lawrence and Gray are at least close to being entertaining which is more than can be said for the rest of the game

Also that wasn't that good from Lawrence, the kick hit the defender who then stacked it :D

10 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Working pretty well for me. Try a refresh.

:thumbup:

Cheers, I'd refreshed before and it still wasn't working but went away from the computer come back and I now have a picture but its frozen so it's either my internet connection (More than likely) or too many people watching? :dunno:

Pre Season seems to have a stigma attached about how its all about building fitness levels.

Whilst I would acknowledge that fitness, come the start of the season, must be up to scratch. What I feel is being neglected is team cohesion.

I have seen no sign thus far of our potential starting eleven on the same pitch at one given time. Yes I know its still relatively early into pre season but I feel like we need to see some consistent selection and not give minutes to bit part players such as Johnson, Lawrence and Elder.

1 minute ago, eddylcfc said:

Pre Season seems to have a stigma attached about how its all about building fitness levels.

Whilst I would acknowledge that fitness, come the start of the season, must be up to scratch. What I feel is being neglected is team cohesion.

I have seen no sign thus far of our potential starting eleven on the same pitch at one given time. Yes I know its still relatively early into pre season but I feel like we need to see some consistent selection and not give minutes to bit part players such as Johnson, Lawrence and Elder.

I would guess tomorrow you might see our potential starting 11 lineup, just a guess since none feature today. 

Archived