Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

MK Dons.. Friendly.. Tonight.

12 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

We aren't going to figure out the strongest 11 until the Mongladbach game. These upcoming ones don't indicate anything.

none of those players were starters last season, if what you say were true I'd expect to much more mixing of the squads

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Is Shakes there? Thought he might leave this to Appleton with that squad? 

he is, but Appleton could still be managing the team while CS watches like a scout

So when I first tried the LCFC TV stream (because the tweet said "Wherever you are in the world tonight") it said my country (USA) was blocked.

But I just tried again and it is working? Took a while to buffer or something though, had the spinning wheel with no picture, no audio for like a minute. Seems to be good now though.

edit:

1 minute ago, FireFox said:

So when I first tried the LCFC TV stream (because the tweet said "Wherever you are in the world tonight") it said my country (USA) was blocked.

But I just tried again and it is working? Took a while to buffer or something though, had the spinning wheel with no picture, no audio for like a minute. Seems to be good now though.

Maybe Trump tried to block it entering the US? 

2 minutes ago, FireFox said:

Maybe they hadn't changed the settings yet from the Luton game, that was only available in a few countries presumably due to TV rights. .

The stream starts 10-15 mins before a game so I think everyone got the spinning wheel before then.

This game is probably not on TV anywhere else. I imagine the other half of the squad hasn't travelled... in which case I can imagine a few of them getting frustrated while trying to activate their LCFC TV accounts right about now... lol

Archived