Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Welcome Kelechi

2 minutes ago, foxoffderby said:

Looks like we will be playing him as a number 10. Can't remember him playing there for you guys. What do you think is best position ? many thanks 

He only ever played as a striker for the senior team at City but at youth and international level he's often played as a #10 and sometimes even on the wing. His vision, pace, passing and technique are all superb so he's certainly capable. He currently lacks the off-the-ball skills of Okazaki or the physicality of Slimani but he's a more complete footballer than either of them in my opinion. I would expect to see him playing just behind Vardy, feeding off the scraps, because he's a superb poacher and an incredibly natural finisher. As someone said earlier he's the most prolific striker in Premier League history. 

26 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Wow! 30 million pound 'back up'?

lol

Come on now, col! This is a good thing! How many teams in the league can say that they have 3 strikers that can realistically hit 15+ goals and 5+ assists a season?

Plus, you may never know, it is a possibility that a kelechi-slimani partnership can be more effective than a kelechi-vardy one.

1 minute ago, the fox said:

Imagine going from vardy-shinji-ulloa to vardy-slimani-kelechi! What an upgrade :appl:

Shame though, I really like Shinji. If you don't want him I'd love to try and convince Pep to take him ;)

Just now, the fox said:

Shinji for nasri, who says no?

Ok but if you're taking over care of Samir you should know he needs four meals a day, gets through several million bottles of hair product a year and likes it when you rub his belly.

3 minutes ago, MCFC said:

Ok but if you're taking over care of Samir you should know he needs four meals a day, gets through several million bottles of hair product a year and likes it when you rub his belly.

Can he stay on his feet? 

2 minutes ago, MCFC said:

Thanks for the warning... in kind.  Shinji needs extra long studs on his boots, likes to end each touch of the ball with an arse-landing and likes to have his ear flicked from time to time

1 minute ago, Sir Shep said:

Anyone seen how the floppy, sorry fighting cock are reacting to this, after all Spurs shoulda won the league so surely they shoulda signed him. 

Ah, Spurs, those masters of signing new strikers. 

Archived