Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Welcome Kelechi

44 minutes ago, brucey said:

Iborra's claimed that one already

It'll obviously be the Cambiasso one for Kelechi

Please no. Can we have a little bit more originality instead of using old songs. The one I come up for Iborra would be decent.

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Thank God Sheppyfox can sleep tonight and all his love ones can relax.

Can anyone confirm Lola's squad number as Kelechi has snapped 8?

Lola's still drunk celebrating, she hasn't noticed her shirt's been nicked yet :scarf:

IMG_0171.JPG

Absolutely over the moon with this signing. Lads got bags of potential honestly think he's better than rashford and he'll prove it within time. Him and vardy up top is an exciting prospect can't wait to see it in action soon. 

2 hours ago, MCFC said:

I'd recommend this for anyone who wants to see what he's like off the pitch.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/kelechi-iheanacho-manchester-city-the-whistle/

Also this article, written by Iheanacho himself, is a must-read for any Leicester fan who hasn't read it already. 

Thanks for sharing that, I didn't expect to be welling up.

4 hours ago, MPH said:

So the Iheancho thread is closed- a player we are about to sign and this one is left open.... hmmm

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Have signed... Please keep up. 

I must confess to having an absolute mare over In the siggurdson thread complaining that the Iheancho thread in transfer talk had been locked but that thread was open still. Im sorry mods! Didn't realize he had signed!

3 hours ago, KingsX said:

Those two things are mutually exclusive FFS

Please explain more.

My point was he's genuinely happy to be joining us because the ordeal of that massive, and often tedious, thread (sorry, @SheppyFox) ended and he had been reading through it saying "please end it all", and when they ended, like many of us on here (like, @Wymeswold fox for example) he was happy.

5 hours ago, MCFC said:

You've got a good player here, he'll bag you fifteen at least this season. In fact if he gets less than ten I'll delete my account.

PS: Don't read into his expression in the interview, that's as happy as Kelechi gets.

lol... he's a serious, thoughtful lad.... which is rare for guys his age.

5 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

That is an absolutely brilliant read, this guy is brilliant.

I know... Imagine... He was a kid in the ghetto for whom it was a success just to get into a viewing center to watch Aguero play on telly for Man City. And just a few years later, he's on the pitch with Aguero playing at Man City. ....Must be an indescribable feeling for the kid. Bless him. 

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Please explain more.

My point was he's genuinely happy to be joining us because the ordeal of that massive, and often tedious, thread (sorry, @SheppyFox) ended and he had been reading through it saying "please end it all", and when they ended, like many of us on here (like, @Wymeswold fox for example) he was happy.

No worries -- didn't understand your post and sliced and diced it to make a different point.

100-some pages into the first thread I was still enjoying the banter ... by the start of the second thread I was checking 2x/daily for "real" news, the jokes were getting stale, and I was seeing the "killjoys" point.

Archived