Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Welcome Kelechi

49 minutes ago, MrLuke said:

Christ on a bike, Someone needs to be fired over this.

Kelechi has a look in his eye that suggests he didn't sign up for this kind of nonsense. 

It wouldn't be a Foxes Talk discussion about a player without someone trying to interpret his body language.

2 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Why is this below the women's and Scottish football on BBC Sport? Is that a joke?

The BBC are in something of a state of denial regarding women's football and the fact that only about 200,000 people in England follow it. It's always very high up on their homepage. 

The one thing I took from his interview was that he perked up a bit when he was asked about getting to meet his new team mates. The rest of the interview he seemed uncomfortable and trying to say the right thing, as just about every football player does in front of a camera. But when asked about his new team mates and what he thought there was definitely a different tone to him when talking about commitment and giving 100% and being part of a group that fights for each other. I'm probably reading too much into it, but that excites me. Seems to have already bought into the Leicester city ethic

1 minute ago, MCFC said:

The BBC are in something of a state of denial regarding women's football and the fact that only about 200,000 people in England follow it. 

Looks like we will be playing him as a number 10. Can't remember him playing there for you guys. What do you think is best position ? many thanks 

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

The one thing I took from his interview was that he perked up a bit when he was asked about getting to meet his new team mates. The rest of the interview he seemed uncomfortable and trying to say the right thing, as just about every football player does in front of a camera. But when asked about his new team mates and what he thought there was definitely a different tone to him when talking about commitment and giving 100% and being part of a group that fights for each other. I'm probably reading too much into it, but that excites me. Seems to have already bought into the Leicester city ethic

He's a extremely humble guy who can't quite believe his luck, coming from near-poverty in Nigeria to being a Premier League footballer for two recent champions. So yeah, he's probably extremely nervous and I noticed when he was at City that his relationship with the fans was very important to him, so I'm sure you're right about him not wanting to say the wrong thing. 

Archived