Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

Guest BlueBrett

Drugs should be legal

Virtually any guise of prejudicial or bigoted humour can actually be really funny sometimes

Hard work will never adequately compensate for a lack of talent

The human race will eventually separate into at least 2 distinctly separate species with a discernible hierarchy of capability (and probably attractiveness lol)

Edited by BlueBrett

7 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

Brew Dog actually make a couple of pretty good beers to be fair - although a lot of them are very heavy on the grapefruit. Grapefruit is the devils haemorrhoids and should be nowhere near beer!

They used to make good beer, then they became publicity whores with shit like nanny state and that gay Putin they did for Sochi. They claim to be punks, but if that's the case they're currently butter adverts era John Lydon.

As a fan base, we could do so much better. Our chants are shit and most of the time unimaginative. We lack a proper pub base. 

I hate the way corporations dictate our way of life. I hate being able to go to an Asda or Tesco to get all your groceries. Bring back green grocers, sweet shops and your local corner shop. 

I hate how discipline is now seen as a taboo and kids are encouraged to run riot. Respect is a thing of the past and increase in lending, lack of young homeowners and the shit that appears on tv is testament to this. 

• Like 3

I find it odd that people go all weird about coffee and coffee shops. "Oh I need a coffee, ooh I can't carry on without a Starbucks"

I maybe on my own on this, but I think in years to come, everyone will look back and feel stupid thinking they used to get a hard on about a cup of coffee. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

As a fan base, we could do so much better. Our chants are shit and most of the time unimaginative. We lack a proper pub base. 

I hate the way corporations dictate our way of life. I hate being able to go to an Asda or Tesco to get all your groceries. Bring back green grocers, sweet shops and your local corner shop. 

I hate how discipline is now seen as a taboo and kids are encouraged to run riot. Respect is a thing of the past and increase in lending, lack of young homeowners and the shit that appears on tv is testament to this. 

Not sure these are unpopular views. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

I find it odd that people go all weird about coffee and coffee shops. "Oh I need a coffee, ooh I can't carry on without a Starbucks"

I maybe on my own on this, but I think in years to come, everyone will look back and feel stupid thinking they used to get a hard on about a cup of coffee. 

Perhaps make a third thread on it and see what the forum really thinks?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Some of these opinions aren't genuine, just bait to see who reps them.

If you were referring to mine, I genuinely think Bernard Manning was a very good and clever comedian, as dubious as some of his humour was. I don't believe there's a difference between someone like Manning and someone like Gervais or Frankie Boyle who cloak their controversial humour in knowing irony.

Edited by bovril

51 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

How does a lack of young homeowners show discipline has become taboo?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

So go and buy from them then. There are fewer of them but they still exist.

The reason you don't is because it's too much effort for you to walk to them and because the goods they sell cost more than what you can get at the supermarket. You might state otherwise on here but in choosing to buy from Tesco you've revealed your preference for their services, rather than those of smaller shops.

9 hours ago, Rob1742 said:

James Corden just is not funny. Not in the slightest. Irritating to the core. 

9 hours ago, SystonFox said:

We had the Beatles debate on page four pal.

james corden is funny

James Corden is an unfunny poster boy for obesity