Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

On 13/09/2017 at 18:31, whoareyaaa said:

Making people aware of your religious beliefs, keep them to yourself please.

There is life from other planets flying around the universe in some shit hot spaceships.

Eating meat is not wrong.

9/11 was a inside job

I kinda agree, USA was gonna do the same for Cuba so they can enter war with them, see "operation northwoods"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ajthefox said:

We didn't deserve to win the league

Disagree! While I still think that we had an easier road compared to the other years, you can only beat what's in front of you.

And just to add, we had the most inform squad, the best midfielder, winger (poty) and striker. That vardy-mahrez partnership was at least top 10 (if not top 5) in the history of the PL. and where the team really showed character was against the "banana peel" fixtures (like crystal palace and Watford away)

8 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

I think i saw you with one of your mates last night...

Nine_Mars_3.png

Jokes aside, America is an evil, nasty and unethical government! They did many unspeakable acts against humanity, they invaded countries and killed 10s if not 100s of millions of people, you name it, they did it! 

Give this a read 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Turbogre said:

Cyclists are utter retards.

Commuting to work on a regular basis, I agree insofar as that a minority are giving the rest a bad name.

City cyclists are usually c*nts, though. Regularly ignoring red lights and pedestrian pathways, hipsters wearing no helmets, but instead massive headphones (of course, you'll never be in touch with your environment that way). And getting off a bike to cross a street has become a rarity. Never stop, never care.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

Political opinions shouldn't be on a thread like this, just my unpopular opinion.

This is like a scene from an old clint eastwood movie with him saying  "I don't recommend doing that!" While having his gun on the table for everyone to see lol

yay! 3000 comments!

33 minutes ago, the fox said:

Disagree! While I still think that we had an easier road compared to the other years, you can only beat what's in front of you.

And just to add, we had the most inform squad, the best midfielder, winger (poty) and striker. That vardy-mahrez partnership was at least top 10 (if not top 5) in the history of the PL. and where the team really showed character was against the "banana peel" fixtures (like crystal palace and Watford away)

I was trolling. Of course we fvcking deserved it.

its ok to be an 'ethic minority' and have right wing views and vote conservative.

its not ok for teachers to brain wash children with their far left views. 

Its not ok for teachers to complain about children having the an extra 2 or 3 days off after a new term has started because you've got a good deal on a summer holiday deal.

It's made even worse when the same teachers take two terms off due to 'stress' and your child has a different supply teacher every other week and you get a school report saying he is average or below in that subject.