Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

Some people should be paid to be sterilised.

McDonald's is truly awful food for morons. 

People who wear brands like Siksilk need shooting.

Multiculturalism mostly ruins a country rather than enriching it. 

People who die from intentionally taking drugs deserve it for being stupid enough in the first place. 

Maddie McCann genuinely went missing. 

Anyone arrested for terrorism should be kept in solitary confinement in a separate prison for charges of this nature so they don't try to influence others. 

Most people only really loved Obama because he's black and 'cool'. 

Wilfried N'didi is our most overrated midfielder. 

Adults who wear replica football shirts are seriously odd. 

Breaking Bad is wank. 

2 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

People who claim to like dogs but hate cats (and vice-versa) are imbeciles.

People who are triggered by inquisitive doggos running up to them to say hi should be barred from parks and similar public spaces.

Lastly, if you own a large, friendly doggo but never let it off its leash to get some proper exercise then you should be put on house arrest and only allowed to travel in public wearing a leashed harness (which can be remote-controlled to emit an electrical current if you try anything funny), accompanied by a handler who has full discretion over your movements.

Owning a pet is ethically wrong in the first place :ph34r:

1 hour ago, DanNDH88 said:

Some people should be paid to be sterilised.

McDonald's is truly awful food for morons. 

People who wear brands like Siksilk need shooting.

Multiculturalism mostly ruins a country rather than enriching it. 

People who die from intentionally taking drugs deserve it for being stupid enough in the first place. 

Maddie McCann genuinely went missing. 

Anyone arrested for terrorism should be kept in solitary confinement in a separate prison for charges of this nature so they don't try to influence others. 

Most people only really loved Obama because he's black and 'cool'. 

Wilfried N'didi is our most overrated midfielder. 

Adults who wear replica football shirts are seriously odd. 

Breaking Bad is wank. 

I thought you didn't agree with MattP

Edited by Wookie

2 hours ago, Samilktray said:

I'd say pork in general is overrated. Dirty stuff 

Ham

Bacon

Sausages

Pork chops 

Pulled pork

Crackling

Pork scratchings

Gammon

Salami

Pepperoni 

Chirizo 

Roast pork

Pork pie

All say you're crazy! 

Edited by Phube
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

People who claim to like dogs but hate cats (and vice-versa) are imbeciles.

Like both animals but I'm more of a cat person, cats are less dependent on humans, a cat is less demanding and can survive a lot better without humans, plus, who doesn't love kittens ?

tumblr_msskqzsC5k1rjqcnpo1_500.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, foxoffderby said:

its not ok for teachers to brain wash children with their far left views. 

Its not ok for teachers to complain about children having the an extra 2 or 3 days off after a new term has started because you've got a good deal on a summer holiday deal.

It's made even worse when the same teachers take two terms off due to 'stress' and your child has a different supply teacher every other week and you get a school report saying he is average or below in that subject. 

I wonder what triggered this teacher hate. lol

unpopular opinions:

People who point out racism and the like are inately racist since they see a difference between people. The only true non-racists are those that don't notice a person's colour - it doesn't make them good people necessarily but they're not racist.

People are different but we're all the same.

2 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Same with music. Vinyl is king.

Absolutely. I do resent the fact that people see film photography or vinyl records as some kind of ironic hipster choice. They are far more aesthetically pleasing. And from a philosophical point of view I'm happy to resist digital for the time being. 

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 21:40, Finnegan said:

I hate collective grief. I don't want to clap on the tenth minute minute for a kid that's sadly ill or an old boy who died that I never met. I don't want to post meaningless RIPs on the Internet or share Facebook posts when an actor I'm not fussed about died. 

I don't want a minute's silence every time a murder is called an act of terror. 

I just generally can't stand anyone pretending to give more of a shit about a loss than they really do just to look caring. Either because they want to or they feel obliged. 

As this is by far the most liked post in the unpopular opinions thread I'd like to point out that your unpopular opinion is therefore b0II*/z.

Therefore I disagree :D

Cola in a glass bottle tastes a lot better than the one in a plastic bottle.

Would rather be punched than slapped in public.

I fined people who don't like cats strange.

I don't trust people who treat dogs badly, for me, it shows deep psychological problems, the dogs are already obedient if they are managed properly, hurting them to show "who is the big dog" only shows that you are living some kind of a fantasy and you are the "ruler" of your kingdom.

You can never love your parents as much as they love you.

• Like 1