Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Mr Weller

Reasons to keep Shakespeare

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is a draw acceptable against Swansea as well? No reason what so ever to keep him, I swear if he plays 442 again against Swansea I'll do my nut. Fall on your sword please. 

Posted

None whatsoever. He has to go. Clueless and out of his depth. We're in massive trouble and need a proper manager. 1 win in 11 is relegation form.

Posted
9 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

Innburfourdalok.

Still open??   

Posted

It's still valid to list reasons to keep him so we can be sure that yhe owners made the right decision.

Phil neville says he has watched leicester alot and though it was a bit premature.  I have watched leicester a lot and thought they gave him every chance...

Posted

Although I didn't agree with the appointment in the first place

 

BUT considering recent events, I think Swansea or Everton should have been the benchmark.

 

It's just a pity we couldn't have kept him on in the role he was made for in the first place.

 

Onwards and upwards.............. Hopefully

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...