Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Next City Manager?

Next possible City Manager  

705 members have voted

1. 1. Who next for City when Shakey gets booted

• Martin O’Neill
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Eddie Howe
    • David Wagner
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Ex-Dortmund Tuchel
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Bob Weasel Fox

37 minutes ago, Lestoh1 said:

Maybe pinch nuno santo? Thought wolves were highly impressive in the friendly, carried it on into the league.

Has big pulling power with signings and has champions league pedigree.

On a similar token he was awful for Porto and Valencia. 

3 minutes ago, Lestoh1 said:

Finished 2nd behind benfica and knocked out of knockout stage of champions league by Juve. Not disasterous by any means

When we were there for the Champions League fixture, they had scored 1 goal in 4 games before we played them. At the end of the season, Porto drew about 6 games in 9 - when you consider how huge the different between the top and the bottom of the Portuguese League it's not that not great at all. 

3 minutes ago, manders86 said:

It's Rafa for me. Sadly I don't think we would be an attractive proposition for many on the list...

On another note Shakey 11/1 at sky bet to be the next manager sacked. Worth a fiver?!

Not until he's had a "vote of Confidence" from our owners....

3 hours ago, manders86 said:

It's Rafa for me. Sadly I don't think we would be an attractive proposition for many on the list...

On another note Shakey 11/1 at sky bet to be the next manager sacked. Worth a fiver?!

Appletons piling the cash on, so we need to be quick to get these odds.

Interesting approach from the club putting an ex manager in the assistants position. It covers them for potential early/late season sacking as they'd happily hand over the reigns on an interim basis to Appleton. 

So if he was sacked now or say in February, I doubt we'd see a permanent appointment until the next available transfer window after that point. 

Archived