Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Next City Manager?

Next possible City Manager  

705 members have voted

1. 1. Who next for City when Shakey gets booted

• Martin O’Neill
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Eddie Howe
    • David Wagner
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Ex-Dortmund Tuchel
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Bob Weasel Fox

9 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

I don't know a lot about him but fran escriba was recently sacked at villileral, they seemed to have done well last season finishing 5th. But got off to a bad start this season. Just another option 

Definately an option

#VoteBob :whistle: 

18 hours ago, AjcW said:

Interesting approach from the club putting an ex manager in the assistants position. It covers them for potential early/late season sacking as they'd happily hand over the reigns on an interim basis to Appleton. 

So if he was sacked now or say in February, I doubt we'd see a permanent appointment until the next available transfer window after that point. 

You could always #VoteBob. :D

19 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

I don't know a lot about him but fran escriba was recently sacked at villileral, they seemed to have done well last season finishing 5th. But got off to a bad start this season. Just another option 

Plays 4-4-2. This place would hate him before a ball was kicked.

54 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Ok thanks but surely he would have more ideas than Shakespeare and also wouldn't pick his favourites week in week out. 

As long as King is consigned to the history books that's fine with me mate ;).

37 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

You want Craig Shakespeare to replace Craig Shakespeare?

that would be total madness I mean if we sack Shakey and then give him a bumper new contract it will cost the club millions ?

:o

Sorry, I wrote an answer, but it seems to have disappeared...

Having shit connection presently...

On 01/10/2017 at 20:57, Izzy Muzzett said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that's not a million miles away from what's currently happening.

Lots of posters on here have mentioned 'player power' recently. I sometimes wonder how much input and influence the likes of Vardy, Wes, Kasper and the old guard 'band of brothers' actually have in Shakey's overall decision making?

Would be interesting to know for sure

Because there's a big difference between our owners and Mike Ashley. Those having a pop at 'The Thais' in the other thread might do well to look at Ashley's record at Newcastle. Treats the club with contempt much of the time.
We need a manager who is an excellent buyer. Someone who knows what he wants, because with this ownership, we are well positioned to get our targets, within reason. Who is managing Sporting CP?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, iLikeFoxes said:

We need a manager who is an excellent buyer. Someone who knows what he wants, because with this ownership, we are well positioned to get our targets, within reason. Who is managing Sporting CP?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Their Manager is Jesus - honestly !

Archived