Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Stoke away - 12.30pm, Sat 4 Nov

The Club has been handed an allocation of 2,300 tickets, including 19 wheelchair spaces, for the encounter on Saturday 4 November, 2017 (12:30pm kick-off).

On Tuesday 10 October, STHs with 265+ points can order online from 8:30am before sales begin in the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium from 9am.

Prices:

Adults - £30
Seniors 65+ - £21
Under 17s - £17
Under 11s - £14

Supporters with a disability

Supporters with a disability are charged at £21 for Adults & Seniors 65+, £17 for Under 17s and £14 for Under 11s plus a FREE Companion.

Selling Arrangements

(8:30am online) & (9am in person/by phone) Tuesday 10 October – Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points
Wednesday 11 October – Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points
Thursday 12 October – Season Ticket Holders with 240+ Points
Friday 13 October – Season Ticket Holders with 230+ Points
Monday 16 October – Season Ticket Holders with 220+ Points
Tuesday 17 October – Season Ticket Holders with 205+ Points
Wednesday 18 October – ALL Season Ticket Holders

Members ballots for 46 tickets

Opens at 9am on Thursday 5 October
Closes at 12pm on Monday 9 October

1 hour ago, Snik-Snok said:

Why has the allocation dropped to 2300 (from the usual approx. 2700) when in fact it should have risen to about 2900 due to the fact that Stoke filled in one corner and added a couple of thousand more seats in the summer?

I think that's the allocation we request, rather than Stoke reducing it. Baffling if so.

On MOTD other day it looked like Chelsea's end was far bigger than usual?

Anyway we should be requesting full allocation. One of our closest games and a good away day. Surely the fact it's early / on Sky has influenced the club?

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

On MOTD other day it looked like Chelsea's end was far bigger than usual?

Anyway we should be requesting full allocation. One of our closest games and a good away day. Surely the fact it's early / on Sky has influenced the club?

The away end is bigger now. They give two or three choices on allocation (they have done some work regards segregation). Clearly the club haven't accepted the largest allocation - PL does have that scheme where you have to 'buy' all. 

Would seem the club have decided with it being on $ky and an early KO means they felt they maybe left with unsold tickets, which they have to cough up for, so I guess they have hedged their bets a bit, after all sales this year have been a bit slower, which is great for those that can't normally get tickets, but I guess the club don't fancy covering costs of any unsold.

With this being so close tho, it doesn't make sense on the other hand, wonder if we have an option over the additional?

On 11/10/2017 at 08:47, Fox92 said:

Why does online say they're selling block 42 first yet I can only access 40 :/ 

Been trying to sort some myself and they've put the wrong order of opening blocks on there. Textbook LCFC.

Archived