Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham Away

9 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

what’s the easiest way to get there from London Euston? Also where will people be drinking as I believe there’s nothing near the ground?

Probably taking Victoria line northbound to Highbury & Islington then the overground to Stratford. I’ve seen there’s a spoons at Liverpool Street called Hamilton hall. Then it’s just 3 stops on central line to Stratford.

15 hours ago, On our way... said:

Where is everyone drinking pre-match? Euston, St Pancras, Mile End...

The Kings Arms at Liverpool Street for me as I work just down the road. Very easy to get down to Stratford as well.

1 hour ago, Burmesefox said:

yes mate - just inboxed you 

SOLD to the above. 

Look after my lad please, if you ever need help with tickets let me know, have 2 season tickets and can't always get up for games... :thumbup:

On 21/11/2017 at 10:50, Lovejoy said:

The Kings Arms at Liverpool Street for me as I work just down the road. Very easy to get down to Stratford as well.

I'd recommend Lord Aberconway round the corner. Much nicer pub.

Better beer and closer to the station. 

29 minutes ago, supedaj said:

I'd recommend Lord Aberconway round the corner. Much nicer pub.

Better beer and closer to the station. 

I like the Aberconway mate, it's decent. I used to work in the office block immediately out the back which is why I still go there.

Archived