Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Huddersfield (H)..up next!

1 hour ago, ramadaone said:

Can one of you statto type chaps please count the number of times our centre halves pass the ball into Vardys feet today 

By pass I don't mean hoof it down a channel I mean a proper pass into his feet when they have time on the ball and he has found himself a bit of space

Thank you

You can get an abacus quite cheap on ebay, if you need help counting the beads after, post a picture and we'll help you....

10 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Huddersfield are not an easy team to break down and they are no fools. Please God don't put Vardy up there on his own again. If ever we needed okazaki alongside him......

Can't see Okazaki not starting, only played like 20 minutes last game, and Gray played the full 90, 2 days ago.

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Almo-Fox said:

Leicester lost but do did Everton and watford and burnley got one point only so Leicester can narrow to 4 points when burnley will face Liverpool Leicester have to win and gray must grow ( we are not in Texas anymore)

and the the good news Leicester will face Chelsea after the break with Adrian silva and time for Chelsea to be afraid of the new foxes 

hsppy new year 

If you don't close the gap today, I think we can finish above the Foxes.;)

17 minutes ago, lancyclaret said:

If you don't close the gap today, I think we can finish above the Foxes.;)

Wouldn't worry about us mate.

If you win today and the Arsenal lose to Chelsea then you'll only be a point behind them.

Also remember Salah is not playing for the scousers today.