Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Huddersfield (H)..up next!

Probably lose or get a disappointing draw.

I called pre match we'd probably get something against Liverpool and then lose/get a disappointing draw against Hudderfield, I was wrong about getting something against Liverpool but i'm still stand by being disappointed v Huddersfield - We'll underestimate them, disrespect them, be disappointed.

If we are serious about pushing for 7th, we have to win this, it’s as simple as that. 

Personally I think we will, I think we have to remember we’ve had a tough run of games in the form of Manchester United, Watford away (who are mid table let’s not forget) and then Liverpool away all in a very short space of time. 

Not time to panic yet. 

1 minute ago, brucey said:

Not sure we need to rest players for this game.. the next PL game after this is on the 13th Jan

Fair enough. Totally forgot it was FA Cup the week after.

I'm in that Post Christmas/Pre New Year phase of not knowing what the date or day it is lol 

The Gray, Albrighton, Mahrez combination isn't working at the minute and we don't have a viable option other than Vardy upfront. Probably just be Shinji for Gray and Drago for Maguire.

Huddersfield aren't very good, work hard and are solid but going for a comfortable 2-0.