Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Huddersfield (H)..up next!

Family doo so missing this..

..plastic- I know

Hope it’s a win but we seem to have forgotten how to go about getting one.

Hoping the new year is the start of the rebound not the continuation of the decline!

1 hour ago, LestaAl said:

Family doo so missing this..

..plastic- I know

Hope it’s a win but we seem to have forgotten how to go about getting one.

Hoping the new year is the start of the rebound not the continuation of the decline!

If my family have a 'doo' on a match day then they'll know that I won't be there.

If they really wanted me to be there then they would've arranged it for another day.

Have a nice time.

• Haha 2

Tough to try and predict a starting XI with only two days in between. I'm really not sure what is happening with Musa and Thomas on the bench and some not at all. I think there will be a few changes, but same for both sides as they played today too. Here's my prediction:

Kasper

Amartey

Morgan

Maguire

Chilwell

Ndidi

King

Gray

Mahrez

Okazaki

Vardy

Subs: Hamer, Dragovic, Fuchs, James, Slimani, Thomas, Musa. 

Just now, Humbofox88 said:

Can silva possibly make the bench for this. Van dijk was there today and will play for liverpool come monday I assume. Silva was signed back in September.

No, he cannot play.

22 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Textbook Foxestalk post well done. 

I take it well mess that up also. Blame it on international clearance or not being registered. Its a load of rubbish weve all come to expect.

Edited by Humbofox88
Spelling