Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Huddersfield (H)..up next!

38 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I noticed that two Bournemouth players are banned for having accumulating five bookings.., so why is Maguire not banned as well?

Did you mean Brighton?  AK and dunk. Yep - I'm confused too ! 

Although the beeb say they are banned but the fa page does not 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I noticed that two Bournemouth players are banned for having accumulating five bookings.., so why is Maguire not banned as well?

The cut off for 5 yellows is in 19 league games, not the date. The 20th fixture is usually New Years Day which is why December 31 is listed. But we're played 21 fixtures already so even if he'd picked up his 5th booking on Boxing Day he'd be in the clear.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Predicted (hoped for) 3 points total from Liverpool and Huddersfield games. Soooo expecting a win on Monday. 

2-0 win - Vardy hat-trick :P 

That is just so wrong i dont know what to say ?? 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, sylofox said:

This post just sums up why females should no be allowed to watch football. lollollol:P

I really can't work out if it's sarcasm, a way of trying to be funny, or just plain stupid. It's actually a double bluff? 

5 hours ago, hejammy said:

I really can't work out if it's sarcasm, a way of trying to be funny, or just plain stupid. It's actually a double bluff? 

Well Suzie got the banter so that's all that matters. Let me know if you want it explaining.

• Haha 2

Can one of you statto type chaps please count the number of times our centre halves pass the ball into Vardys feet today 

By pass I don't mean hoof it down a channel I mean a proper pass into his feet when they have time on the ball and he has found himself a bit of space

Thank you

3 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

Can one of you statto type chaps please count the number of times our centre halves pass the ball into Vardys feet today 

By pass I don't mean hoof it down a channel I mean a proper pass into his feet when they have time on the ball and he has found himself a bit of space

Thank you

I've already done it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2