Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Leicester v Fleetwood - FA Cup Replay Pre-match Thread

Looks like Barnes is starting. Hamer on the bench. Maybe even looks like Mahrez is starting. The shirts are laid out in number order. Can't see on Maguire's insta properly but it sure looks like Riyad sat next to Fuchs. Could be very wrong mind. lol 

2 minutes ago, somebum said:

sh!t cup these days regardless of the token euro place I'm afraid. Still hope we win obviously tonight. Should do.

How can you say that the FA cup is the oldest football competition still going dating back to 1871, some say it’s the best national competition that is watched by millions world wide and gives lower league sides the chance to make their own history in this great competition which is why it’s been really frowned upon by many when top clubs put out most of their second string during rounds!

But tonight Puell has to take this by the horns and win this one and progress to the next round !!

9 minutes ago, Bert said:

Looks like Barnes is starting. Hamer on the bench. Maybe even looks like Mahrez is starting. The shirts are laid out in number order. Can't see on Maguire's insta properly but it sure looks like Riyad sat next to Fuchs. Could be very wrong mind. lol 

Huth in squad surely?

2 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Or it should be a penalty to us, Moss doesn't give it and VAR go with his decision seems most likely 

I am glad to see our feelings of victimhood also apply to mechanically objective machines!

Just now, pmcla26 said:

Haha but VAR isn't a machine it's a group of 3 (I think) qualified referees who watch the footage and send a decision to the referee

After VAR overrules the ref and gives Jamie two penalties which are both dispatched successfully will it become known as the VARdy match?

2 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Haha but VAR isn't a machine it's a group of 3 (I think) qualified referees who watch the footage and send a decision to the referee

I appear to be behind in the news. Three ***** with a vcr instead of one **** with his eyes. How disappointing.