Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Leicester v Fleetwood - FA Cup Replay Pre-match Thread

We'll probably need to rotate a lot of the players who put in a big shift at Chelsea. But we should field a strong team

Huth played 90 in the U23's yesterday. I wouldn't mind he and Sam Hughes being the CB pairing seeing as they have played together in their last two matches. Iborra and Silva should be the midfield pair.

Hamer, Amartey, Huth, Hughes, Fuchs, Gray, Iborra, Silva, Musa, Nacho, Slimani.

Hamer 

amartey

dragovic

huth 

fuchs 

Gray

iborra 

silva 

barnes 

iheanacho

vardy 

amartey and dragovic to continue some decent momentum, huth has to play really, when else will he get any first team minutes. 

Another chance for Barnes, hopefully see more him when we have a more attacking performance. 

Not sure about Vardy but I think he’ll play, hopefully get the tie won and bring him off. Iheanacho turn to get an opportunity. 

I expect to see almost the same team that played in the last FA Cup game play again. Yes I know we were gash, but I think Puel will give them another chance given they had not played together before.

Changes I predict are to see:

- Diabate to come in instead of Barnes (or to replace him at half time).

- Iborra to start instead of James, who won't be in the squad.

- Fuchs instead of the suspended Chilwell

- Darnell Johnson from the U23's to play right back, or if not we play 3 at the back instead. I think Amartey should be rested even though he's done reasonably well in Simpson's absence.

As a result, don't take the game for granted as Fleetwood were unlucky not to win last time round.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Webbo said:

If we're resting anyone it should be Amartey. who's going to play RB on Saturday if he gets injured?. A good opportunity for Johnson.

don't know enough about the U23s to judge personally also don't think any of them are actual right backs are they

Jakupovic

Amartey

Dragovic

Huth

Fuchs

Musa

Iborra

Silva

Grey

Iheanacho

Vardy

Have riyad, albrighton and Shinji on the bench, take it seriously. Definitely winnable game against Peterborough and we could be into the fifth round with a fair few prem teams gone.

I suspect he saved Iborra today to play with Silva on Tuesday. If Huth is fit I'd play him and rest Maguire.

A big chance for Kelechi up top as his pace should trouble them along with Gray. Maybe another chance for Barnes on the wing also.

On our own pitch we should have too much for them and learn a little more about the Squad.

Kasper

Armartey, Drago, Huth, Fuchs

King, Hi Ho, Ibby

Gray, Vards, Nacho

Would like at least a little more effort and passion than the first game, maybe even a shot on target. Go at em like we did against Chelsea rather than looking like rabbits in a headlight scared they might break a nail or something. 

Edited by Sir Shep