Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Leicester v Fleetwood - FA Cup Replay Pre-match Thread

Hoping King plays well, should he be selected, else he may not play for a good while after.

Hardly bet on games in general, but put £5 on to win 6-0 at 50-1.

Reckon it'll be the biggest win in a good while, even if they try and park the bus. Can't see us conceding.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Need to make no mistake this time around, I expect a stronger line-up from Claude and a professional performance and result from us.

Edited by Tuna

Pilley said: “I’m hoping it (the final ticket sale) will be pushing 1,000. I’m absolutely delighted. I think it is a special day for the club.

“It has always been one of my targets to play a Premier League club and tomorrow that target will come true, when we travel to a team who were champions of England only 18 months ago.

And who's owners don't share the same passion and have treated the game like a pre-season fixture. Enjoy the half closed stadium. 

Apologies in advance.

13 hours ago, demon_dog said:

Why is Ulloa not getting a mention?

I’d put him up front with Slimani to start, make any changes if need be later.

Cuz he is shit!  

Sorry but if he is in the side. I am gonna be super gutted. :(  

Edited by Suzie the Fox
  • Like 1

I hope he goes full strength.

Attack them like we did Chelsea, we can then take our foot off the gas if we get a cushioned lead as expected.

Although we should have the quality at home to use squad players and win, a game against Fleetwood, all respect to them, is something our starting players should not be having to exert themselves to the point that it will affect them for Watford.

We used to play 2 games per week in the Championship, no problems and used about 18 players all season in 13/14 let's not forget. We should play at, or very near full strength.

----------------------Kasper-------------------

-Amartey-----Dragovic-----Huth----Fuchs-

-Mahrez------Silva-------Iborra-------Gray-

---------------Vardy------Iheanacho------------

6 hours ago, demon_dog said:

Why is Ulloa not getting a mention?

I’d put him up front with Slimani to start, make any changes if need be later.

I don't think he enters into CP's plans, I'm expecting him to leave this window.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, somebum said:

1-2 Fleetwood

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!  Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... 

The dead rising from the grave! 

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

FT in meltdown

JUDGEMENT DAY!!!!!!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Lets assume kasper isn't in goal and King is not starting because iborra silva are preferred.. who captains us?

Ulloa, because of his enhanced language skills, and it's about time he played a gay