Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Cheltenham 2018

9 hours ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Away from Cheltenham , Nico who rode altior yesterday is going to Towcester for just one ride for Nicky !!!! I have no information on this horse but you can be sure nico thinks it’s going to win today !!! Back it ! 

8D7FDE53-0B5F-4344-8C0F-F84A3DB45A8C.jpeg

great shout :) 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Irish trainers are destroying this fixture they are on fire and murdering the handicapper , we will have to handicap the Irish a bit tougher 

Gordon Elliot is having an amazing Festival.

Davy Russel is such a good jockey. Rides every horse like he is on the best in the race and never seems to panic. Read a stat that if you just backed everyone one of his festival rides with just £1 you would be over £100 up.

That being said I can't see him beating Laurina. Willie Mullins said it is his best chance of a winner at the festival, and he has already had 5!!

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Gordon Elliot is having an amazing Festival.

He has had an amazing stable so it’s no surprise this assent to the top 

I’m delighted for Jared Sullivan winning the novice mares race , anyone in the building game seriously will know his old company Portensis , Jared actually fell out with his previous partner chris Giles and they sold all their horses including Beveau D’air who has gone onto be two times champion hurdle winner for JP, I know that’s hurt Jared ,  last year he went to willie Mullins and asked Willie to buy him a dozen horses and he is now back in the bigtime , couldn’t happen to a nicer guy 

Edited by NorthfieldsFox

13 hours ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Away from Cheltenham , Nico who rode altior yesterday is going to Towcester for just one ride for Nicky !!!! I have no information on this horse but you can be sure nico thinks it’s going to win today !!! Back it ! 

8D7FDE53-0B5F-4344-8C0F-F84A3DB45A8C.jpeg

Great tip! Got me back to breakeven for the day! Thank you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

@NorthfieldsFox tips for tomorrow please?! 

These were my selections on 8th in BOLD 

Are my changes 

Day four

Triumph : mister ajudicator 8/1 eachway 
Farclas cover bet e/w

County hurdle: moon racer 33/1 eachway 

Bleu Et Rouge Each way 

Albert bartlet : 

Next destination (if he runs) NAP (He would have romped up in this if he ran !!!! Willie made a huge mistake !!) 

SANTINI now my selection 

Gold cup 
Edwulf 25/1 eachway 

our duke saver bet 

foxhunter : 

virack 14/1 eachway 

martin pipe 

deal D’estruval 7/1 eachway 

John Henderson chase:
 : vanetaux / don’t touch it

Away from cheltenham : 4:10 ling Regina Nostro 

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

Apples Shakira in the first tomorrow ?? Please.... I am waiting on it for a 4 fold (Footpad, Samcro, buveur d'air) will return about 200 was a grand but present Percy didn't run in the race I backed it in! 

Tony McCoy said on the tv after champion hurdle that JP had a better chance than the champion hurdle winner to run , when asked who ? He said Apples Shakira 

but he is a terrible tipster lol 

she will win