Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Chelsea (H) FA Cup - Sunday 18th March 4:30pm

18 hours ago, Snik-Snok said:

Just been on to get my tickets, having had to move from L1.  Loads of tickets left in all areas of the ground, so obviously a lot of season tickets holders that haven't bought their seats. 

Tbh provided it still sells out, that's not necessarily a bad thing...

(And I speak as a ST holder myself!) 

49 minutes ago, mohammedsaqib said:

Trying to buy online - have two memberships attached to my supporter ID - any reason I can’t assign two - one for each? 

Have you changed the name attached to one of them? It automatically defaults to the same person for both tickets so you have to click on one of the names to change it.

Looks like this will comfortably make Monday Gen Sale :) 

Barring a crazy member surge over the weekend.... sometimes Saturdays result has an affect so a big win would see an upturn 

Called the TO this morning about 11am, got 2 tickets together at the back of SK1, never done that before for league games, so looks like they have loads left. Cant understand it, chance to see Kante, Hazard, Willian, Drink....... oh, hang on. Still, WestStanders will get a good look at the back of his head.

The CFC website says that we have given them 5132 tickets.

This seems a bit strange, as we have typically given clubs approx 4750 tickets in the past for a 15% share.

(bearing in mind the effective capacity is a few hundred less than the theoretical capcity of 32,500)

I can't imagine the club genuinely think we're not going to sell out? 

14 hours ago, Gerard said:

General sale tomorrow and about 6,000 left after Chelsea took their full allocation.

Unbelievable really, a disgusting effort from our fans.

I think the TV puts some fans off, then the fact we are poor recently.

However, I think there will be a lot sold this week and we may even have a sellout by the weekend. I don't expect these remaining tickets to last long. I still have 2/3 more to buy tonight as my ST's and memberships are not enough to cover demand. There's 7/8 of us going in total.

Also, some STH's have a ST and literally only use it for the 19 PL home games. They don't bother with any away matches, cup games etc.

I don't get it! Home tie for the quarter final of the FA cup. Surely these are the kind of matches you dream of at the start of a season! Ah well, if people aren't bothered I am sure I won't have any issues getting a ticket when we make the final :D

3 hours ago, rachhere said:

I don't get it! Home tie for the quarter final of the FA cup. Surely these are the kind of matches you dream of at the start of a season! Ah well, if people aren't bothered I am sure I won't have any issues getting a ticket when we make the final :D

lol allocation for final 28k. So afterall season ticket holders and the club dibs in.

There will be about 500 left for members :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

lol allocation for final 28k. So afterall season ticket holders and the club dibs in.

There will be about 500 left for members :thumbup:

Indeed, although maybe this shows some season ticket holders wouldn't make the trip down there. I mean realistically some people won't be able to attend that day (or choose to prioritise the Royal wedding?!), so might push it up to say 1,000 for members. I live in hope (of this completely hypothetical situation coming to be!). 

2 hours ago, rachhere said:

Indeed, although maybe this shows some season ticket holders wouldn't make the trip down there. I mean realistically some people won't be able to attend that day (or choose to prioritise the Royal wedding?!), so might push it up to say 1,000 for members. I live in hope (of this completely hypothetical situation coming to be!). 

I can not imagine many season ticket holders not attending the FA cup final if we are lucky enough to get there. It could be a once in a life time oppertunity

5 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

I got two tickets in The Walkers Hall for this game. I have never had the option to buy those for any game before. Front Row (Q) I got. It IS in the ground right? And not behind some glass?! 

Think it's called The Great Hall by some.

Go up one set of stairs by the right of reception and its in the area in front.