Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

10 hours ago, Dames said:

Been teetotal for a while but gasping for a draft pint, anyone know anywhere in town that has 0% on tap? I know its not the real deal but it’ll scratch the itch. 

Rutland and derby Guinness for a bit 0% on draught, not sure if still is. They also have Heineken and so do O’Neill’s as 0% on draught. 

• Like 1

3 pints of Marion, Lincoln Brewing Company, at the Black Horse on Braunstone Gate this evening. Very Nice, however, the 10/12 people including me, who were sitting in the front bar soon scattered to pastures new as the musicians came in. Looking forward to the next three nights in Buxton and going through their pubs.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

How much?

£6. They have some more local stuff on the cheap so why that's so expensive I don't know.

32 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Is that from that brewery in Enderby?

I don't really know but I imagine if you've seen a brewery that way it's probably them. If you drive up the hill from the next office that's basically Mill Hill isn't it..

1 hour ago, Finnaldo said:

Any decent recommendations for a pint in Central Brum? Got a Hinckley away day and will spend a couple hours about before getting the train out to the ground 

The Wellington is my go to round New St area. Also a big fan of The Colmore. 

Edited by Manini

23 minutes ago, Manini said:

The Wellington is my go to round New St area. Also a big fan of The Colmore. 

A mate who goes regularly told me that the beer quality has suffered recently at the Welly due to slower trade, but haven't been myself for a while.  Great pub though.  

Post Office vaults I've always enjoyed but again haven't been for a while.