Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Only thing with Untappd I don't trust is you see folk reviewing beers at the arse end of a session when they're a bit shonky - use it more to see what's on in certain boozers, dead handy for that

Yeah it is, on away days I’ve usually got my mates trekking to the arse end of nowhere for a 4/5.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, VinceNoir said:

Class as always from DEYA. Best I’ve had from their ‘Saturated In’ series. Simcoe is really interesting - piney at first but then it hits you with a tropical and juicy punch. Do any of you lot use Untappd? I’m snetuka on there. Feel free to add 

F15CF18F-3CC9-424D-BA0B-BA6FE8A977D0.jpeg

Got one of those along with a load more from Deya. Not tried any of their beers before so pretty excited.

22 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Only thing with Untappd I don't trust is you see folk reviewing beers at the arse end of a session when they're a bit shonky - use it more to see what's on in certain boozers, dead handy for that

Or “amazing flavour profile, rich body with very pleasant aroma. Excellent pour too. 
Will be looking out for this in the future 

2.31/5”

• Haha 1

Just now, Samilktray said:

Both absolutely world class tbh 

Yeah madness aren’t they. I bought 8/9 on the first day they came out and still have a Rocky Road one in my fridge which is great but not as nice.

I’m on the wine tonight lads, have we got a thread for it? 

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah madness aren’t they. I bought 8/9 on the first day they came out and still have a Rocky Road one in my fridge which is great but not as nice.

I’m on the wine tonight lads, have we got a thread for it? 

No wine thread stick it in here. What you drinking? 

On 15/08/2020 at 20:57, Costock_Fox said:

Some dirty Sauvignon blanc to be fair called Mud House, I know nothing about wine to be honest.

It’s nice Mud House. Aldi do a rip off (obviously) but I can’t remember the name but it’s still good. 

4 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Does anyone know why craft beers have such crazy names? I assume it is because there are so many out there that they make they unique to avoid copyright issues etc. Either that or they are just taking the piss.

I think it's the same reason they have crazy can designs and artwork. So the bloke clocking off from the office selling insurance and approving mortgages can feel super cool, unique and anti-mainstream when drinking them when he gets home.