Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

20 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Was always luck  of the draw in LIDL in all, sometimes you could stroll in and they'd have some absurd beers at low low prices. Picked up a load of Golden Draak, Piraat and Bornem once at next to nothing

blob.png.29f8c7d2110603fe641e06d2dcccb512.png

And your wife drank the lot?

36 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Doesn’t sound like it was a strong one.

She wasn't super boozy like the Dessert in a Cans of this world but boy was she tasty, I thought she was gonna bank a measly £1,000 on the cash-builder round of popular primetime itv quiz show The Chase she was that thick

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Haha 3

Onto the last couple of Barrel aged dessert in a cans, not entirely sure how they have survived about 3 weeks in my fridge. Salted caramel chocolate chip cookie, 11.5%.

Split the cnut all over the sofa and wall haven’t I. Sofa is going to smell beaut for months lol 

Edited by Costock_Fox

On 18/07/2020 at 12:04, Manini said:

Any new PD kegs on the go @Unabomber

Tripel Karmiliet, Leffe and Cerveza La Virgen arrived yesterday. Got them 3 as were part of the multi buy deal but really the main one I’ve been waiting to have in the keg is the karmiliet. I have stuck it in today for Saturday. 

• Like 1