Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I'm aware that in the age of the internet and telephones I could just ring or find out elsewhere but where's the fun, anyone know if the Offie is still open?

Yeah it is I went the other week.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

Nice haul. I had the Saturated in Simcoe last night, very good!  Really like the 'Something Good' series from DEYA too.

Where are you getting yours from mate? I’m tempted to drive down to their brewery on Sat and pick some up,

4 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Where are you getting yours from mate? I’m tempted to drive down to their brewery on Sat and pick some up,

Yeh PremierHop and Beer Hideout are both good. I luckily live down the road from a bottleshop that get all the new DEYA in a few days after it's available on their website. 

Think I'm going to check out the brewery soon though, looks great!

13 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

Yeh PremierHop and Beer Hideout are both good. I luckily live down the road from a bottleshop that get all the new DEYA in a few days after it's available on their website. 

Think I'm going to check out the brewery soon though, looks great!

Nice one. I have been spending a fair bit in my local bottle shop but they don’t get any Deya in. Also it is cheaper to buy from these online places.

11 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Forgot to cancel my beer52 subscription so another box has just landed on my door step. It’s full of beers from Amsterdam so I’m not even mad about it, feels like fate. 

I’ve just cancelled 2 beer52 subscriptions, it was painful to cancel but there’s so many decent offers online at the minute it was just getting too expensive.