Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

Went Brewdog for food the other night and they had some crackers in the fridge.

The one I’m drinking now is an Omnipollo passion fruit and peach sour, it’s a 6% solero.

Also grabbed the last Death By Coconut which is outstanding.

Edited by Costock_Fox

16 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

In the cherry tree for the first time after five in the salmon. A gem that goes overlooked, but Jesus Christ this is a pub.

It’s like going back in time but in a good way 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Not yet, but it's on the bucket list.

Sounds great, I will defo try some, cheers pal

I would imagine not much of a bucket without some amyl nitrate. 

Normally get it in those 3 or 4 for £5 in supermarkets 

Edited by Staff
  • Haha 1

Went back in the Salmon which was great - really disappointed with the selection in TTL today mind, great gaff though and luck of the draw stuff, still nice to be back in there. Just don't rate that Braybrooke stuff like some do.

Kings was fine, uninspiring selection but comfy gaff.

On 28/08/2020 at 18:19, Livid said:

Everards Tiger and a Guiness in The Baker's Arms Blaby.

Met a couple of friends for lunch. Standard pints for me down at the Tigers and nothing really wrong with them but just didn't hit the spot. 

Love the bakers, often walk across the fields from my place to there.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Went back in the Salmon which was great - really disappointed with the selection in TTL today mind, great gaff though and luck of the draw stuff, still nice to be back in there. Just don't rate that Braybrooke stuff like some do.

Kings was fine, uninspiring selection but comfy gaff.

Out of interest has anyone found the boozer what do ‘craft beer’ a little low on selection? 

I went Stirchley last week in Brum - (worth doing the beer mile for anyone interested one of those former scruffy areas but is gentrifying)  and the two decent boozers there were very low on decent choice. 

I imagine the independent breweries have concentrated on cans and bottles with everything going and not knocking out as much beer in kegs 

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Out of interest has anyone found the boozer what do ‘craft beer’ a little low on selection? 

I went Stirchley last week in Brum - (worth doing the beer mile for anyone interested one of those former scruffy areas but is gentrifying)  and the two decent boozers there were very low on decent choice. 

I imagine the independent breweries have concentrated on cans and bottles with everything going and not knocking out as much beer in kegs 

There was enough on in TTL mate but I tend to go for darker bevs and the stout they had on was fine, like pretty decent, but didn't make me fancy another or owt. Amazed the Salmon seemed to have so many cask on but they were turning them over so fair play.

Thought I'd heard the Kings had had a lick of paint but still looks the same inside, I don't mind it in there but always feel it could be so much better than it is.

Not sure if it's anyones bag but Thornbridge have canned up the salted caramel iteration of Lucaria, it's bloody lovely. 12 tins for about 23 quid + postage, very decent stuff.

• Like 1