Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

11 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Does anyone know why craft beers have such crazy names? I assume it is because there are so many out there that they make they unique to avoid copyright issues etc. Either that or they are just taking the piss.

Evil Twin are terrible for this and I’m convinced they just took the piss at first but it’s suddenly become a thing for them and their brand. They’ll literally just go with some random sentence and there you go beer name sorted

13 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Evil Twin are terrible for this and I’m convinced they just took the piss at first but it’s suddenly become a thing for them and their brand. They’ll literally just go with some random sentence and there you go beer name sorted

I think Verdant are the worst, deliberately awkward.

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

A pint of Moonshine from Abbeydale brewery at The Rutland (is Leicestershire) Arms.

The Rutland is a pretty popular pub near to Sheffield station. I have never really warmed to it personally, bonus was that last night it did not seem to smell of wet dog.

They do a very very good roast on sundays but I’m not a massive fan of it either otherwise

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

A pint of Moonshine from Abbeydale brewery at The Rutland (is Leicestershire) Arms.

The Rutland is a pretty popular pub near to Sheffield station. I have never really warmed to it personally, bonus was that last night it did not seem to smell of wet dog.

Do they still do the “slutty rutty butty?”. 

Ive only been in once myself, was alright tbh, few years ago now though.

My works Sheffield Office is round the corner from Industry Tap, so we usually go there when we’re there. Bit of a weird space but they always have nice beers on. Always walk past the Lord Nelson and really want to go in as well but I’ve never had time as yet. 

11 minutes ago, Manini said:

Do they still do the “slutty rutty butty?”

Ive only been in once myself, was alright tbh, few years ago now though.

My works Sheffield Office is round the corner from Industry Tap, so we usually go there when we’re there. Bit of a weird space but they always have nice beers on. Always walk past the Lord Nelson and really want to go in as well but I’ve never had time as yet. 

Yeah, believe they still do.

I'm currently working on Industry Tap to take up a second unit at a place of ours. They were doing really well pre lockdown. Sidney Street area has had a real boom since the pulled down the old Niche building.

Lord Nelson or as Blades fans call it 'Fannies' is a decent tucked away football boozer, worth a visit. 

• Like 1